Days: Friday, January 12th

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SoapQueen I don't even wanna think of Willow and Victor... :ph34r:

Good episode.

I'm finding myself loving Max and Mimi now. I hadn't been able to get into them at all, but they are rather cute. Mimi for the most part is still hellish boring and annoying, but not as much... as for Maximi vs. Mabby - why not enjoy what we have when we have it? :lol:

Bonnie/Connor were once again the highlight, and I liked Lexie today a lot better.

• Members

Martha, as everyone has already pointed out AMAZING!

What a crock about Victor looking out for his son. Hello, what about your other son and grandson.

Abe and Lexie knew Conner, isn't that intersting since we haven't seen him in years. Conner and Bonnie always make me laugh.

Willow today looked as if she had borrowed Mimi's lip gloss.

• Members

Watching now, and I'm loving it!

Victor and Bo's scenes were phenomenal!!! I liked how Victor called Philip Victor's "youngest son" and how Victor always has to fight his "little boy's" battles. This is the way they had Philip being written the last time JKJ was in the role and I'm glad they returned to this. I never bought that noble military hero that Kyle Brandt was oozing :rolleyes: Philly K. is back!

• Members

Great episode. Easily, the best of the week.

I loved the Victor/Bo stuff like you did Drew. Lots of history there and I am glad they brought up how Bo hardly ever acknowledges Victor as his father unless he needs something and so on.

Martha was awesome today and this would be a strong emmy tape for next year. Brandon was good too and he reminded me so much of Bo today with his lashing out and so on. I love how the case was presented. It really drew you into the action. I also loved having Hope, Bo, and Marlena outside for support. Loved Hope/Marlena friendship scenes.

I am thinking DrewH might be right about the Willow/Nicole similarities. Nicole came on and was hardly liked, same with Willow. Nicole was a waitress in the beginning, so was Willow. Kate paid Nicole $5 million dollars to marry Lucas, Victor paid Willow off the testify. It's uncanny if you think about it and, hopefully, it's only a coincidence because I despire Willow more then I ever did Nicole in the beginning. She was so cold hearted today and the way she carried herself in the court scenes made me so angry. I wanted to strangle that [!@#$%^&*]. We did learn her last name though but I thought it was Espinoza or something. Today they had her as Willow Stark.

I loved the references to Philip always having Victor fight his battles. Kate has in the past too and it seems they are remembering that. The dramatic entrance at the end with everyone watching as Philip was brought in was great. Victor opened the doors and introduced him-great ending.

Lexie was much better today and I loved her being with Abe and helping out with the mystery given her history with the hospital. Max/Mimi are ok but I can't see them being a long-term couple. They just don't give off that feel. Maybe I am just biased as a Maby fan.

Bonnie/Connor was great. Classic mother/son team. Too bad Bonnie is leaving now because Days struck gold with these two as a team. I am loving Connor and this mystery story.

Great show. Monday looks awesome.

Archived