Y&R Discussion: Week of January 8

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope this sticks. I thought the reveal was good, but I truly want them to be at each others throats. Wanting to kill each other again and actually trying to do it, lol. Thats my biggest concern, what happens next. There is a lot of history to live up to. These YouTube clips are showing that.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 8 2007, 08:32 PM)
I hope this sticks. I thought the reveal was good, but I truly want them to be at each others throats. Wanting to kill each other again and actually trying to do it, lol. Thats my biggest concern, what happens next. There is a lot of history to live up to. These YouTube clips are showing that.

When Jill got up in Kay's face and then shoved her head back into Nikki, I thought sh!t was about to really pop off. I would have loved it because back in the day I was too young to appreciate their legendary fights.

• Members

I love everything about this show except the really stupid Brad and his mother story. I am a fairly new viewer, since it hit soapnet. I watched briefly back about 14 yrs ago but was too involved in amc back then

I thought the Jill and Katherine scenes were awesome and Nikki? Well I think Katherine knew if she didnt have Nikki or someone there for support she might not have been able to go through with telling Jill or Jill may not have let her get it out

• Members

Well, I'm not exactly familiar with David Irrizary, so I'm not quite as excited as the majority either. But, I'll wait and check him out.

I hope that Nikki and Jill become very adversarial with this story. We know that Nikki is the daughter that Kay always wanted and Jill not so much so. I want to see two grown-a** women catfighting in the attic again. LOL! With the mice and all.

• Members

Vincent made his appearance as David Chow, and already, he's grating on my nerves...that's bad when a new character makes only one appearance, and I don't like them from the word Go.....I can already see he's going to be a menace to Dru and the rest of the family....

Cracked up at Dumbo Paul getting popped in the eye... :lol:

Archived