Y&R Discussion: Week of January 8

• Members

Vincent I's character is named David too? He comes across just like David Hayward to me. It feels like some weird type of crossover

I bet Dru now feels how Carmen felt when she tried to cut up her clothes. What goes around comes around

What happened to Paul's face?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michelle Stafford has definitely become the most over-exposed actor/actress in daytime this past year. My MS love can only take so much. It's like GL with Beth Ehlers over a year ago. Except she was only on five times a week, not ten. LOL!

• Members

Let's see, there wasn't alot I loved about this week. It seemed to be mostly filler stuff. But I love David Chow! Love him love him! VI is a wonderful actor and it is so great to see him on my favorite show. And the fact that he's opposing Dru makes me love him all the more. LOL...

I enjoyed the show Monday and the scenes surrounding Cassie's birthday. The juxtaposition of Sharon telling Jack that Nick never opened up to her about Cassie's death against Nick opening up to Phyllis about Cassie's death were just too wonderful for words. And the flowers Nick sent her were a very sweet and kind thing to do. As a N&P fan I know alot of folks want Sharon gone from their lives but it's never going to happen. Nick and Sharon share too much history on the show. So I like that they are trying to show these two attempting to find a way to get along and get past all the bad stuff and remember the good times. It's good for Noah and for everyone else involved.

Tracey Bregman is kicking butt in her panic disorder storyline. I have a couple of friends that have suffered from this in the past and she is nailing those scenes. It's also nice to see the friendship between Phyllis and Lauren. Imagine that....two women that are friends and can have a conversation without trashing other women?? Who woulda thunk it? :)

Sad to see Ashley leave but if I had a brother like Jack I'd wanna leave town too. That man is pure evil and I can't wait for someone...anyone to bring him down.

Lastly, I wasn't all that impressed with Cane....he's cute enough, but as for his acting I guess only time will tell. The character himself didn't draw my attention that much. However that could be because he was in a scene with Amber who annoys me to no end.

• Members

Marland, Sheilaforever, and the rest of the Team Kimberlin crew... please don't hate me for pointing this out. You know I'm on the team and hate this wretched story all the way around, BUT.... Becki, you make a great point. Paul and Michael have already broken how many laws right now by locking Sheila up. So, if they're sooo concerned about protecting Lauren and fear that Sheila will harm her and the baby and do not trust the authorities to keep her away, why not just kill her and be over with it. Out of sight, out of mine. Just David Kimbalize her ass! Seriously, if their logic is that nobody is going to find out that they have her locked up, then why would anybody find out if they got rid of her for good?

Again, Marland, et.al, I'm am not advocating that they kill off Sheila, I'm just pointing out a huge flaw in this story. Does Paul think he's going to be able to keep her locked up in that cage until they're old and gray and die? Does he think he's going to Eliza Doolittle her? What is the plan? Seriously, this story is just plain STUPID and PREDICTABLE and CLICHED and FULL OF HOLES and induces nothing but repeated :rolleyes: s!

Team Kimberlin/Eileen.... please, don't revoke my membership. LOL!

• Members

I am. :lol:

I totally agree...they've already broken so many laws, and Brad can teach them how to hide bodies since he's apparently so good at it. :)

I just want this whole story to go away. It's the only part of the show I'm not enjoying. Mainly because I know exactly where it's headed and I don't wanna go there. AGAIN. With Sheila. Enough!

• Members

No need to apologize, Chris. The number of people on the list who have to is much too long... And no I don’t easily bare grudges, I just never forgive and forget. LOL!

Anyway, the point mentioned is probably one of the main reasons why I hate that suckilicous Pheila-story. That and Michelle Staffords borderline anemic performance.

This character is just not Sheila. She’s totally psychotic but not in a good. This person is crazy and could kill itself with a paper clip. That’s also how MS plays her - a totally unrootable and uninteresting one-note excuse of a character. And the writing on the wall is so transparent that I’d pay LML a plane ticket (to China of course ;-) ) if she surprises me in the end. Right now I see not a snowball chance in hell that this Pheila crap ends any other way than Pheila’s death. Considering the fabulous pacing of the show and the even better dialogue/story scribing this will be the case in early February... How should it end any other way?: the whole plot is already a joke and what purpose could Pheila serve?

Sure, Jack Smith wrote Sheila extremely one-note last year but this is a whole new game. It just pains me to admit but Pheila will die - and she has to die. Hopefully she will take some awful characters and stories with her.

Hopefully Brad Bell will ignore the sh*t LML is pushing out of her typewriter and someday reintroduce the real Sheila on B&B. I wonder what could have been if Ian Buchanan (ex-James, B&B) had just signed on the dotted line in 2002. Sigh...

• Members

U "hate that suckilicous Pheila-story" but u continue to watch & be enretained by Bradley Bell's The beds in L.A. must always be kept warm B&B!? :blink: LML's Y&R wipes the floor with the "best" of B&B. Y&R has a stellar cast, top notch writing & great directing & producing team.

"Jack Smith wrote Sheila extremely one-note last year" If you're looking to blame someone concerning the evil, deranged beast Sheila, put the blame on Bradley Bell. B. Bell turned Sheila into a 1 note character.

"Hopefully Brad Bell will ignore the sh*t LML is pushing out of her typewriter and someday reintroduce the real Sheila on B&B." Well, we all know that WILL happen cuz B. Bell ignores things, re-writes things, s*its on things etc. You'll get what you've been asking for & B. Bell will not disappoint. THE BEDS IN L.A. MUST ALWAYS BE KEPT WARM! :angry:

Archived