Y&R Discussion: Week of January 8

• Members

LOL! DruRocks, is that how I'm sounding? Chris B., you know we cool. I know how things can look on the page and I hope you don't thing I'm trying to argue with you or anything. I'm just trying to prove a point and obviously not doing such a great job at it. LOL!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am really not looking forward to seeing Ashley go, something tells me her exit is going to be lacklusture at best. What a slap in the face to Eileen. I really do hope DAYS picks her back up.... take that Y&R for letting her go to your timeslot rival.

• Members

So you think that is an explanation for my critique on Melody Thomas Scott? Um no. For the record Ashley's obsession with Victor's sperm repulsed me LOL.

Nice try though ;)

Ashley is very similar to Nikki, a character that has been wasted. When written properly I can enjoy both characters immensely.

• Members

Well we agree on something then! :lol:

Eileen Davidson is ok. I think her real place is in Salem. That's just because I never saw her as Ashley in her first stint. Since Ashley came back in 1999 I have seen hints of greatness but no where near the stuff she pulled off on DAYS.

• Members

I'm watching right now on SoapNet and I want to reach through the screen and SLAP THE [!@#$%^&*] OUT OF NIKKI!

If I hear her tell Jill to shut up and listen to Katherine one more time, my shoe is going through the television screen.

And the way she got all pissy with Jill when Jill grabbed Katherine's face and started shouting at her -- what the hell!? Is Jill NOT supposed to be upset? Is she supposed to react like nothing has happened? So Nikki basically shoves Jill away and cradles Katherine between her knockers and looks up towards the heavens while trying to press out tears... that scene looked SO funny. Here Jill's world has just been turned upside down, and it's Katherine who needs all the comforting. And Nikki cradling Katherine just looked so fake and forced -- like a parody or something. Mainly because of MTS.

• Members

OMG! So on SoapNet right now, Nikki's being a total [!@#$%^&*]!

"Would you STOP IT, Jill! She's had E-NOUGH!"

What a hag! Get your nose out of it, [!@#$%^&*]!

Does anyone take Jill's thoughts into consideration? The woman was just told that the child she thought was hers for all these years wasn't really hers. And when she slows the slightest bit of emotion, Nikki tells her to shut up so that Katherine won't get her feeling hurt?!

Shove it, you nosey [!@#$%^&*] [!@#$%^&*]!

Archived