OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE PARTY THREAD!!

Ryan

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've pretty much decided to stay home (within walking distance at least). Several of my neighbors are getting together and we're all going to eat, drink, laugh, be merry and bring in the new year right! Fortunately the weather here in middle TN is very mild for the time being, so we can even make it an outdoor bash. The best part is, no one has to worry about finding a ride home when they've had a little too much to drink. HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!!!:D

• Members

Going to a friend's house where there is always a party. We have fireworks, good food, lots of alcohol. We play pool and sing karoke. Drunk karoke singing is quite fun. Last year some guy brought drums and our friend got his guitar out and they play and sing. All in all it is such a blast

• Members

My party that I go to sounds like fun, but there is always drama. Like Laguna Beach drama. There is always a fight. I try to stay out of it and hopefully this year I will do!

King, have a blast in NYC! Everyone else I hope has a great time

• Members

Going to Golden Corral, then going to the local middle school to watch fireworks. They're just as good as the ones at Baltimore's Inner Harbor, and you don't have to deal a huge crowd and stupid drunks all over the place.

Archived