OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE PARTY THREAD!!

Ryan

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

currently watching the Ab/Fab marathon on BBC, but going to a party later on....hey wait, how did i get suckered into being the designated driver?...oh ya, don't drink that much and it's pretty much a party at a friend's, friend's house, so we will see how that goes....wonder who i'll kiss at midnight? :lol:

• Members

UGH!

Well, I was going to drive up to Fort Wayne to my sister's house, where she's having a big party.

Unfortunately, I'm sick. And now I'm sitting here doing nothing but blowing my nose... isn't that FUN?!

Hope this isn't a precursor of what's to come in the next year, LoL

At the moment, I'm watching everyone in Times Square on this live streaming webcam:

http://www.earthcam.com/ts/

• Members

I went to Golden Corral tonight and chowed down, then went to Walmart to use my gift card to get some groceries.

I'm killing time by surfing the web, watching the news, and I had a Hawaiian Fling (Sprite, tropical punch schnapps and grenadine). In about 45 minutes, I'll be heading out to watch the fireworks at the middle school. Then off to bed, and tomorrow I'm going to the mall with my mom and her SIL. I'll probably be in Bath & Body Works, I have a $25 gift card (to answer Venus' question). :lol:

Archived