PSNS Spoilers for Week of January 1st

• Members

Monday, January 1

Fancy is incensed by Sheridan's suggestion that she stay away from Luis; Sheridan fantasizes that Chris is Luis; Theresa wonders whether she really knows Jared; Chad goes to see Whitney; Fox takes Kay on a romantic getaway and gives her a wedding dress.

Tuesday, January 2

Sam dreams of Grace and awakens with Ivy in his bed; thoughts of Miguel plague Kay as she prepares for her wedding with Fox; Fancy has a nightmare about her rapist; Ethan angers Gwen by calling for Theresa in his sleep; Gwen storms out.

Wednesday, January 3

Fox threatens Eve's career; Eve warns Julian not to let his son begin marriage with a lie; Miguel arrives at the wedding to tell Kay what he knows; Simone and Jessica help Kay get ready; Fancy has trouble sleeping; Grace's plane is delayed.

Thursday, January 4

Kay is touched when Grace calls to wish her luck; Sam prepares to walk his daughter down the aisle; Ivy is determined to find a way to stop the wedding; Fox locks Miguel in the pantry; Chad insists that Whitney misunderstood; Luis leaves Fancy alone.

Friday, January 5

Whitney apologizes to Chad for her suspicions; Ivy is thrilled when Miguel interrupts the wedding; Jared asks Theresa to marry him; Ethan interrupts Jared's proposal, accusing him of murder; Fancy is attacked again; Sheridan confides in Eve.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, good that Grace is at least still alive. But we all know she's gonna die.

So Fancy is attacked again?! It's only two weeks after the other one and she's still recovering from that one! I can't believe you JER! :angry::angry::angry:

After that spoiler about Sheridan thinking Chris is Luis, I think she's Beth.

Fox/Kay/Miguel I could care less about.

GO GWEN!!!!!!!!!! I hope when she storms out, it means she leaves Ethan for good! I love Gwen, and am so proud of her for just storming out like that.

Whitney forgiving Chad is expected. :rolleyes:

• Members

Please, people! It's IMPOSSIBLE for Sheridan to be Beth! Beth wouldn't think (to herself, remember), "What is wrong with me?" and "Why am I doing these things?" She wouldn't seek Eve's help and confess all. Sheridan is CLEARLY having multiple personalities, one of whom is Beth. That's the only logical situation.

AS for Fox, is he stupid? You can lock Miguel in a pantry but that can only last for so long, IDIOT. Migs will eventually reveal the truth, thank God.

• Members

I really wish Gwen AND Theresa forget all about Ethan. Ugh... yuck

And it would be interesting to have Sheridan have multiple personalities, and one of them being Beth. I've always thought Sheridan was very mentally unstable. (remember her almost drowning herself in the bathtub looking for Marty?) It would add a new dimension to her character that's for sure.

I still think they dropped the ball with the Ivy reveal. They should've gone all out and have had Grace interrupt the wedding. I don't see what the point of the phone conversations. Why is it necessary for Grace to possibly die? Ivy's been exposed, what's the use? To prolong the agony? They could've gotten just as much drama from Grace exposing everyone at a Savy wedding.

• Members

I'm sorry, do you actually DENY it?

Wow, I'd bet most of SON agrees with ME.

Didn't you see her pay MILLIONS of dollars to JT to shut him up about her sending Ethan's paternity to the tabloid? She knows Ethan would leave her in a heartbeat for Tess. She's caught him making out with Tess too many times WHILE HE WAS MARRIED. That's not typical behavior for a happily married man.

Again, Gwen is TRASH.

Archived