PSNS Spoilers for Week of January 1st

• Members

Maybe if we all promise to root for the character the writers won't feel compelled to have Fancy attacked on a weekly basis.

I don't think Gwen is trash. She's just pathetic (though no more pathetic than many other characters on the show).

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, wait, so Fancy gets attacked two more times in the next few weeks?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH JER???!!!

The show was so good last week and it goes back to crap again in the course of one week. Can't JER write good all year around instead of when the kiddes are home?

This is painful. The Fox/Kay/Miguel crap is stupid. Sheridan with multiple personalities would be good but JER would make it all about shocking us and not about the story.

Grace will be dead by this time next month and what a waste. They should've had her stop Suvy's wedding. That would've been a much better event to have next week instead of Foxay's wedding. People care about Ivy/Sam/Grace. No one gives a damn about Kay and her two suitors, both of whom are the two worst actors on daytime IMO.

This is horrible. What is with JER and violence towards woman? This is indefensible. I am glad I never fully got back on the Passions bandwagon. I knew it only would be good for when people are home for the holidays.

• Members

You're right about Rebecca.

But if Passions has taught us anything it's that rape and attempted rape are everyday things, something all women go through, and therefore there's nothing we should be upset about. And it's not something people get punished for. Thanks, Passions writers, for that wonderful lesson. (clearly i don't mean any of that seriously)

• Members

I thought everyone knew about the torment. Apparently, other characters are going to think Fancy's suffering from post traumatic stress and needs mental help.

SOW

Sheridan/Luis/Fancy--"Poor Fancy, before she came to Harmony, she was an international party girl, but now she's someone's No. 1 target. She'll suffer the agonies of the damned, and what's just as bad, finds it difficult to get anyone to believe anything's happened. Meanwhile, Sheridan cannot bear to see Luis and Fancy together. No, Sheridan is not evil, but she's in such pain to see the man she loves with another woman, she's driven to some desparate acts to keep them apart and is perhaps unknowingly aiding someone who is truly evil."

• Members

Wow, nass. This really IS Sheridan/Luis all over again, lol. JER, you are sick. This smacks of Sheridan going crazy and blaming Beth for Marty's disappearance; meanwhile, Luis doesn't believe her because she's "crazy" and has been through so much. It'd be great if no one else believed Fancy but Luis. That would be the "Passions" twist that would save it from becoming an unnecessary rehash. I pray that's the case -- otherwise, evil witch Sheridan will have won. (And yes, SOW, the skank IS evil.)

• Members

I agree. I know JER said Shuis was over for good, but I can't believe him on that and they are not over because IMO, when a couple are over it means ones not going after the other. Foah seems to be over, but I doubt Shuis is. Sheridan is still in love with Luis, so they are not over.

Fancy gets raped TWICE in the same month? JER, you are lucky your'e holidays were good or I would quit watching this soap like I said I would if another rape happened, however the holidays kept me.

What is with JER? Ever since 2005 or 2004, he's been rape crazy. I'm suprised Harmony police haven't instructed all it's women to stay in their houses. Does JER just like defiling women? He shouldv'e just done a serial rapist storyline back in 2005 and be done with it if he was so bent on having a number of women raped.

• Members

Jer has not gone on record and said that Sheridan and Luis are finished for good. The Cat, who claims to be a PSNS insider, has said that is what JER has planned and said behind the scenes.

I don't think Fancy is raped again this week and next week. The attacks are probably attempted to mess with her mind. (I would not be surprised if Sheridan's hired someone to torment Fancy.)

Not that it's any better, mind you...just sayin'

Archived