Days:Spoilers for wk of January 1st!

• Members

SPOILERS for the week of Jan. 1 (guaranteed to be accurate!)

Nick loses his virginity to Billie after they drown their sorrows together by drinking wine

With Patrick in jail and tests being done on the skeleton Max and Mim found, Bonnie asks Connor to come home but learns he has been arrested

Willow sabotages Chelsea's attempt to waitress at Chez Rouge

Marlena is devastated to learn John's brain will not recover from the shooting and she refuses to accept the doctor's findings

Shawn and Belle are forced to surrender Claire to Beverly (no idea who that is...), in a deal arranged by Victor

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dustinsoa...dec2006/#190201

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Beverly is the woman that was talking to Shawn and Belle today at the coffee house. She was talking about her son and his wife and kids were overseas because he's in the military and she hopes that after he gets out, he doesn't re-inlist. She then followed Shawn, Belle and Claire to the pub and first they showed her FBI name tag and then showed her face and she called Victor and told him she had made contact.

• Members
Okay, Hogan. Here's your chance to show that you truly read up on DAYS history. Billie Reed CANNOT have children. Do not make her pregnant!

I'm intrigued about the skeleton and Connor's debut.

WILLOW IS STILL IN SALEM! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA to all you Willow-haters! :lol:

Deidre Hall is going to rule these scenes! I'm smelling an Emmy nomination for next year :D FINALLY!

I take it that Beverly is either the woman we saw today or a social worker (or maybe both).

• Members

She's both. From soap.com:

Beverly Healy comes to Salem as a Child Protective Services Agent hired by Victor Kiriakis to help him get custody of Claire. Victor is plotting to gain full custody of Shawn and Belle's baby, Claire. Beverly befriend's Shawn and Belle at the Java Cafe, but her true identity is not revealed until later.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

I guess Victor is going to have this woman follow Shelle around and take notes whenever any minor incident that is detrimental to Claire occurs... Victor is so nasty!!!

Interesting that there aren't too many Lumi spoilers. I guess they're keeping that story really under wraps....

I think that skeleton of a Confederate soldier (per tomorrow's EE) has something to do with Steve/Kayla. I was going through Beth's Day page a few days ago to get an idea of how the Shane/Kimberly/Victor storyline turned out and came across this weird story about Steve and Kayla finding a diary written by a Confederate soldier Gideon and his lady love Emily. SN and MBE played the roles of these star crossed lovers. There are pics and a storyline summary at the following link:

http://www.bethsdayspage.com/days/civilwar.html

Archived