Y&R/B&B: 2007 previews

• Members

I got this on email from a friend... it says they are from "Year in Soaps 2007"... Did anyone buy it to confirm these??

YOUNG AND RESTLESS

From Year in Soaps 2007:

What Will Happen:

The truth about why Brad's family was murdered puts the entire Newman clan in danger and sets in motion a series of events that will force someone to flee Genoa City for good!

An unforgiveable crime committed during Kay's drinking days come back to haunt her and rips spart the bond she has forged with Jill.

Jack's dizzying rise to political power could be his undoing when Victor orchestrates a plan to take back NVP and exact vengeance upon his faux friend.

An emtional roller coaster awaits Colleen and her professor as they fight to contain their passion. How far will Amber go to make sure Coleen and Adrian are kept apart?

Shocking twists in Carmen's murder case could solve an old mystery. But when the assassin must hide evidence of the crime, another horrific death may be the only way to escape discovery. Who will be the next victim?

BOLD & BEAUTIFUL

From Year in Soaps 2007:

What will happen:

A newly-reunited Ridge and Brooke bask in their happiness. But howlong will it last this time?

The Animosity between Stephanie and Nick continues to spiral out of control. But how far will things go?

The Forrester family bands together in a valiant attempt to start anew.

Having weathered the terriable events of 2006, Thorne and Taylor start the new year off on the right foot.

Nick's new business venture will bring him into close contact with one of the most outspoken detractors, Donna. Will they continue to clash or find their relationship taking an unexpected twist into unknow territory?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B sounds dull except Stephanie and Nick. Hopefully Brad gets it together because B&B will be celebrating the big 20.

That Carmen spoiler for Y&R sounds intriguing...

Nice to see Kay's story continues through 2007...

Aha the person fleeing GC for good HAS to be Ashey. WISH it was Brad!

Colleen/Professor zzzz

Guess we'll have to wait and see...

• Members

I'll be glad when the whole Brad s/l live over and done.

I LOVE the Jill/Kay stuff. Anything to keep them on my screen is great. I hope to get a couple of the classic fights.

Jack pulls Sharon's strings and Victor pulls his. Victor is giving Jack the rope and he is indeed hanging himself.

So I guess the professor isn't tied to the relizzzzzzzzz. Colleen doesn't know what she's in for in dealing with Amber. This could get intresting.

I really want to know who killed Carmen!!!!!! This almost sounds like a primetime murder mystery instead of daytime. I guess it would be too much to ask for that Colleen is the the next victim.

• Members

I knew that fool Brad would once again mix the Newman's in his pathetic life. If they make a Newman family member (from Victor's side, of course) being someone that orchestrated the murder of Brad, I mean George's family, I'm going to pitch a fit :lol: Maybe the person that flees from Genoa City will be Victoria or be Brad's mom, since she's not on contract.

I think I will be really glad to see more sparks in the Jill/Kay relationship. I alsolutely love the chemistry that Jeanne and Jess have together.

This is truly a Knots Landing storyline, only this time Jack is in the situation that Greg Sumner was in when he was campaigning. Love me some Jack, and I love me some Victor, but anyone could have seen that Victor would eventually get the last laugh for the way Jack used him.

Also, I forseen that Amber would be heavily involved in the Colleen/Prof. Korbel/J.T storyline. I don't know what's going to be worse for Colleen;having had dealt with Kevin and his plots against her, or Amber doing something menacing?

I pretty think that the arrival of Vincent I. will be the shocking twists; also think too that he will be the one that will be killed off.

• Members
I'm glad that this story is finally beginning to effect the characters. It's been all about the reliquary and things we don't care about. I hope they finally reveal Sharon/Brad and truly put these family members into danger so we can actually care. I don't care about reliquaries, I care about people I KNOW.

THIS sounds amazing, but what old mystery could this tie into? I also am worried about who this next victim could be. We all know Ashley is not being killed off, so is someone else on the chopping block?

As for B&B, garbage as usual.

• Members

I can't really get excited about any of these spoilers. Although, I look forward to Thorne and Taylor on B&B. I hope the show has something big planned for their 20th anniversary.

I know that this is soooo off the wall to even be a possibility, but I hope that Gloria turns out to be Carmen's killer. Perhaps Carmen found out that she poisoned the skin cream and Gloria offed her to keep her from blabbing. Makes no sense, but one can dream, right? LOL!

Archived