Real World

R3dheartz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kind of off-topic, but on Thursday Wes from RW Austin and Coral (!!!) are coming to my college to give a talk about being on reality TV! :lol:

I'll probably go just b/c it's RW and nobody "famous" has come here this semester, aside from Liz Phair...I'm sure it's going to be packed though.

• Members

According to a friend of mine who goes to Tulane, she was in a sorority with Colie and described her as "an alcoholic coke-who*e"... :blink:

She also said that Colie used to get extremely drunk and tease "Yeah. I'm on the new Real World...but, ssshhhh....don't tell anybody". :lol:

• Members

OMG - I don't think I'll be able to handle this season too much anymore :(

First, I'm already sick of Colie - she's really annoying and nasty. She's NOT cute and I don't understand why she's getting all the attention.

Second, I'm already sick of this Colie/Alex/Jen crap. How in the hell are Jen and Colie 'best friends' after 36 hours in the house??? So many tears over just 2 nights in that house is seriously ridiculous. These people are so lame! Colie bringing over that nasty guy just to make Alex jealous? You're a SLUT honey.

I do like Alex bc he is such a schmoozer playboy, and does it so well - and he's hot. Plus he doesn't want anything serious out of it - just playing.

Didn't get to see too much of the other people - but next week's looks UGLY. Unfortunately I think Davis is going to disappoint me :( But I already can't stand Stephen - gross.

• Members

Supposedly Denver beat Key West's premiere by about a million viewers. (After adding all three showings together)

I'm not really sure who I like in the cast. I thought I was going to like Davis and Tyree, but I'm not sure about that after seeing next week's previews. I don't like Stephen at all. The girls are just okay, IMO.

• Members

I hate Colie. What an annoying twit. She and Alex have known each other for what 3 days and she's talkign seriously about hteir "relationship". Oh shut up. I also wasnt feeling the insta-BFF stuff between her and Jen. These people need to chill out. Alex isnt even all that to have this type of drama over him

• Members

I like to watch triangles on soaps sometimes, but a triangle on a reality show gets on my nerves, especially when the 3 of them have known each other for less than a week. I can't believe they basically showed a whole episode on the three of them. I have not watched real world for like 4 years but do they usually just have one "story" for the whole show?

I was laughing my butt off when Jenn and Colie were like were best friends. I saw the 3 girls walking out together and I couldn't think of the other girls name? I can't even remember her from the first episode.

Can't wait to see next week.

• Members

pretty much and thats why RW sucks. Its worse when they have the one storyline dominate the entire season which has been the case in recent years. Thats why I now hate when housemates pair up in the house bc it turns into a season long boring drama. I think the producers start looking for scenes to piece together even if it doesnt really mean much, just to keep the story of the couple going.

• Members

Yuck!

Wasn't it Colie that said she wanted to date someone in the house and she would never date Tyrie or Davis and she couldn't date the gay guy (can't think of his name) so that leaves Alex? Why does she have to date someone in the house? So basically she likes Alex because he is the only one in the house she would date.

Archived