Real World

R3dheartz

• Members

Lol @ Tyrie being a "player." I didn't like him last week, but I was back to liking him this week.

I didn't really understand the "Sin Party" that they went to. I guess maybe somebody played a trick on them and told them to get dressed up? lol. Awkward situation. And it looks like Jenn will be the one dealing with alcohol problems next week.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm surprised that the previews for this last episode was all about Tyrie defending Davis at the bar...when that was only like 1-2 minutes of the end of the episode.

The episode was mostly Tyrie playing two girls and Stephen continually reminding us that he's a great 'wing man'. Make me puke!

Is Brooke really on this season? She's the 'forgotten' one so far this year.

Next week looks good - I laugh when Tyrie makes fun of Jen bc he's pretty much dead on - her rock star thing is a little too much.

• Members

When did Tyree get mad at Brooke? He was laughing and joking when he said hte ghetto comment. Girl overreacted and made a fool of herself. I didnt like her before, but now cant stand her.

LMAO at her mom though. Brooke was whining and complaining about having to pay 700 bucks for rent and her mom was like thats not true bc she pays for part of it. Brooke is a drama queen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Everything Jen said about Alex this week was true, but she's such a [!@#$%^&*] for saying it. That girl is out of control.

And I know they hired Stephen to fill the "closed-minded ignorant christian redneck" void (and usually I hate that person), but he is coming out of this smelling like a rose. He is by far the most mature person this season. There has never been a group this stupid!!!

• Members

The last Real World I ever remember enjoying was New Orleans...after that, they all went downhill for me. I can't believe I used to wanna be on that show...

I've caught this season though, and I agree...I can't stand the cast for the most part. Tyrie is cool, but that one night he was totally outta control which led the uber homo Davis react just as poorly. For some reason though, they are the two that annoy me the least...can't stand Stephen and Alex.

• Members

I didn't know this until a friend told me. She knows a girl who is sorority sisters with Colie. Anyways, Brooke is a diagnosed bipolar. She's not the world's worst, but she is a bit on the bipolar side. AND she's battling depression.

As far as the Davis/Tyrie mess, it all would not have been staretd had Stephen not went back and whined and complained to Tyrie about Davis "deserting him". It was obvious that he was just wanting to instigate something. And poor Davis. He was so drunk that he didn't even know what was goin' on. And Colie (that little b!tch) kept callin' Davis "this kid". I wanted to seriously smack her.

This is seriously the first season that I have been hooked on in a while, but due to my hectic schedule, I keep missing episodes. The last one I saw was Brooke's breakdown.

Archived