Real World

R3dheartz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So as I'm watching this week's episode, I can't help but think what in the world Davis did wrong (before he started the yelling match with Tyree). He left the club.........okay. He told whoever he was with that he was going home. This whole thing was just a mis-communication. Although I do think Stephen would try to instigate anything he can.

• Members

I missed the first 4 minutes so I cant respond but what a dumbazz move using hte N word. Boy needs to lay off the booze. Im glad he stayed bc it was way too soon to leave.

I cant stand Stephen. What a hypocrite. Talk about bigotry and prejudice when he was saying all that negative stuff about gay people on the first episode. He tried to act all good and nice today.

• Members

I actually am beginning to like Stephen, he is smart and seems open in his views. Very different from the way he was portrayed in the first episode. Tyrie on the other hand went from being my favorite to one of my least favorite Real Worlders in history.

I'm black and I know how hurtful the n-word is, but what Tyrie did was ridiculous. Davis was extremely drunk, chilling in the hot tub with the girls and Tyrie basically forced him out of that tub by threatening his life. Then Davis calmly explained that he didn't know anything happened to Stephen and that he ONLY came home to use the phone and to rest.

Still Tyrie bullied and bullied until Davis got to his breaking point. I don't believe he is an alcoholic, he was heavily drunk and shocked by the entire event. I HATE HATE HATE how Tyrie's behavior was pushed under the rug even before Davis said the n-word.

Those crap producers should've shown the video tapes to everyone and make Tyrie take anger management classes, or at the very least take responsibility and apologize. Instead, it was all about Tyrie forgiving Davis. I almost want to quit watching now.

• Members

Tyrie may have started the arguement....BUT Davis sure kept instigating it. He kept follwing here around and getting in his face and begging to be hit. Being drunk is no excuse.

And Stephen just said he thinks it's wrong to be gay. He didn't call Davis any derogatory names like Davis did Tyrie.

• Members

Davis tried to avoid the confrontation and Tyrie said he was acting like a little b!tch and forced him out of that hot tub. Then when Davis explained that he knew nothing about Stephen's scandals and only went him because he was drunk and to use the phone, Tyrie was still violent with him.

Tyrie ONLY backed down once it had escalated to the point where he wanted to fight Davis because of something that HE started. Davis was extremely drunk as we could all tell and was probably flustered by the entire thing. I can totally understand his anger considering he explained AND tried to avoid the situation which Tyrie wouldn't accept.

Still, Tyrie took none of the blame and didn't have to apologize one bit. This means we can most likely expect his anger issues to return in future episodes. Thats why I said the producers should've allowed them to see the tapes. Tyrie needs to see that Davis did absolutely nothing wrong and that his behavior was shameful. Davis did not deserve all the blame here.

And some info on the next challenge in regards to Denver cast...

SMALL SPOILER

Davis and Colie are on the Good Guys Team with Jenn and Tyrie on the Bad Asses. It's good they have Tyrie where he belongs, finally got something right.

END SPOILER>

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Dec 6 2006, 09:40 PM)

I'm black and I know how hurtful the n-word is, but what Tyrie did was ridiculous. Davis was extremely drunk, chilling in the hot tub with the girls and Tyrie basically forced him out of that tub by threatening his life. Then Davis calmly explained that he didn't know anything happened to Stephen and that he ONLY came home to use the phone and to rest.

Still Tyrie bullied and bullied until Davis got to his breaking point. I don't believe he is an alcoholic, he was heavily drunk and shocked by the entire event. I HATE HATE HATE how Tyrie's behavior was pushed under the rug even before Davis said the n-word.

Those crap producers should've shown the video tapes to everyone and make Tyrie take anger management classes, or at the very least take responsibility and apologize. Instead, it was all about Tyrie forgiving Davis. I almost want to quit watching now.

I totally agree.

First of all, Davis did NOTHING wrong in the beginning. I honestly think it is selfish and absurd of Stephen to be upset that David left. Then I think it is even more ridiculous for Tyrie to get so upset over the entire situation when it didn't even involve him. Then he threatens to beat Davis up if he doesn't get out of the hot tub to talk to him?!? Who the hell does he think he is?

Davis was wrong, and I hate the fact that he used the n-word. That is just wrong and I really wish he didn't do that. I am surprised and happy though that Stephen was able to forgive him so quickly....BUT Stephen wants to teach Davis to not be a bigot and let go of his prejudices of black people, yet Stephen hates gays and can't understand. I really hope by the end of all this, he learns something - but for now he just sounded like a huge hypocrite to me. He wants Davis to be ok with black people (which I think he is anyway), yet he's unwilling to be ok with gay people.

Anyway...the whole thing was ridiculous and shouldn't have even happened. I have NO idea why Stephen would have gotten mad at Davis for going home early - and I have NO idea why Tyrie would have gotten so mad at all. It was probably the most lame, set-up, contrived drama ever.

Now next week Tyrie is all about sticking up for Davis' ass. I'm happy they've managed to make up for now, but this just all seems weird to me. I don't know.

• Members

Davis said in that RW after show at MTV.com that this happened the 2nd night!

And I kind of laughed at them saying Tyrie would just beat Davis into next week. Davis could probably hold his own. :lol:

I guess Tyrie has some issues with guys that look like LFO (wow, who would randomly bring them up? :lol:), the Backstreet Boys, and NSYNC :lol:

Archived