Gilmore Girls: Discussion Thread

Ryan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was a little dissappointed in the finale. I felt Rory's breakup with logan last week was contrived. But like you said everything was full-circle and where the heck was chris???? I feared they would tell us what was going to happen to the characters like 5 years later or something, I hate when shows end like that but they didn't. I just wish luke/lorelai had a better ending, they barely had any scenes together this season and all they got was a kiss at the end, luke throwing rory a party, and luke making lor/rory coffee/breakfast.

• Members

I was displeased.

Sorry, I already said it in the Cocktail Lounge, but this is the right topic for it so yeah, I said it~! I was displeased!!!

It just was NOT a finale episode. Not series. Maybe season. No, hell, not even season! It just went away quietly. I didn't get chills, a warm fuzzy feeling or cry. How is that a finale?!!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I've stopped somewhere in the middle of Season 6... I plan to watch the rest, but I'm worried about the loss of quality in Season 7 that everyone's talking about. Still, I'll watch it someday and see if I share the opinion.

Archived