Gilmore Girls: Discussion Thread

Ryan

• Members

I've always been a Luke/Loreali fan since the very first episode. I've always disliked Chris in Loreali's life. But now... I dont know. He treats her the way she deserves. Luke never did anything for her while they were together except keeping a huge secret. Then when it's out he's not including Loreali in this big part of his life.

I know Luke is insecure and all that. He wanted April to like him first and not the funny Lorelai that everybody likes. So at onepoint I really understand him, but I still think he should have included Lorelai in this.

I want L&L together, but I kind of like Chris & Lor too. :blink:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think something will happen while Chris and Loreli are in Paris...something that involves Chris' ex. Maybe Loreli sees something that makes her realize that she and Chris are just taking a mini-vaca from reality and that their relationship is more about re-writing the past than it is about the present, that they really need to address current issues like Chris' relationship with whats-her-name and the L&L factor before they can even think about sharing a future together.

• Members
I don't see as she jumped right into this relationship. Some time whent by that we didn't see as viewers. Just to mention... Six weeks went by before she even let him in the house after a date. I'm actually beginning to like Chris & Lor more and more. He gets her, Luke don't. I wish he would, but he just not there. I'm still very torn about who I want for Lorelai. I want it to be Luke so bad, but Chris is just so cute with her... :mellow:

I like it that April gets to stay with Luke for a while. He seems really happy to have her around. He deserves atleast that since he was robbed of almost her entire childhood.

• Members

My wife was shocked and very upset when she realized that Chris and Lorelai were married. I had read spoilers but didn't tell her.

Lauren Graham has seemed "off" to me this season, like she really doesn't want to be there, but Lorelai seemed more fun this episode.

Shame on her for not telling Rory.

Glad Marty's back. I prefer him over Logan.

Miss Patty was in the credits, but I didn't see her in the episode. I guess her scene got cut?

Loved how Zack thought Lane was having Siamese twins!!!

Can't wait to see Luke and Christopher face off.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

What happened to Lane? It's like she just fell of the planet. Shouldn't Rory be there for her friend now more then ever. I don't really like Lucy(overreact much) or Olivia so I could care less if Rory isn't friends with them anymore. Although, I do think Logan was an a$$ for doing what he did.

I loved the fight between Luke and Chris. I wanted Luke to beat the sh!t out of him. It was funny how it just happened without a word being said. I can't wait to see the end of Lorelei and Chris!

• Members

Yeah, last night's Christoluke fight was the HOTTEST action I've seen all week. The way no words were spoken and they just WENT AT IT..Ohh, ooooooooooohh, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!!! And the way they knocked over those presents and kept you wondering, "Will they or won't they" (knock the TREE over)? SOOOOO hot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

For the poster that said Lauren was off this season, they are right, maybe its because she was shooting a movie and then doing the show at the same time. Thats the main reason I can't get into chris/lor, their chemistry seems very flat. I like Lor with both luke and chris, I will be happy whoever they put her with in the end. I actually wish max would come back, I loved them together, oh well thats never gonna happen. :lol: I really don't like any of rory's boyfriends/prospects except Dean but they ruined him by making him such a loser, I would love it if he returned in the last episode as a successful young man and then he could sweep rory off her feet. Hated jess because he hated lor and lane for no reason at all. Logan just seems like an ass all the time, I can't believe they have been together for almost 3 seasons. An marty is a weirdo, I hope they don't go there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived