Desperate Housewives: Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bingo! She stepped up and helped fill in the gap when Bree had to be written out in season 3 due to MC's pregnancy. I understand dragonflies hating her bc she was a wedge between Susan and Mike, but Edie was a main character. She was the fifth housewife, the outsider who caused trouble and stirred the pot for the other woman to act against and provided much needed drama for their lives

• Members

The ending was great but I do agree where were Bree's kids?? I mentioned that on my FB. The last we saw Andrew was a few weeks where Bree opened his eyes not to marry some girl and tried to set him up on date with the gay guys she had invited to his engagement party....lol......I think he said he wasnt making it financially and Bree said she would help him out...that he could move back in wiithout her meddling in his life...but I could be wrong..lol...he should have been in the finale.

I too loved the ride around the block with past characters appearing but no Edie....lol.....for obvious reasons

• Members

It was a good ending. I do wish it was a bit better, however. I liked the first episode more than the second. I got that they were going for a full circle, everything remains the same yet still everything changes vibe for the last episode but I did not appreciate seeing Lynette going through that "should I take that job or not?" thing AGAIN. It was more like a step back, or just a convenient way to get her to move. However, that reunion scene with Tom was AMAZING. Very touching stuff. Bree's relationship with Trip started way too late in the game to be of any actual importance but I'm glad she ended up with him and her political career later on (despite all the scandal in her life) makes sense for Bree as a character. There's something comforting in knowing that Carlos and Gabby will go on. Loved the mention of John. Karen's death was HEARTBREAKING. It really hits it home when you realize you've been watching this lady for eight years. And Susan's drive away from the Lane was great... seeing all those faces one last time was SUCH a surprise. MAJOR hit there.

In any case, I loved that they had the guts to have them all leave Wisteria Lane and never see each other again. Sad but much less fluffier than I thought it would be. And I'm not surprised they showed that the mysteries at Wisteria Lane continue at all.

I'm gonna miss the crazy show.

Archived