Desperate Housewives: Discussion Thread

• Members

I am getting the feeling that ALL housewives will end up ALONE at the end. Mike is dead. Bree is single, and in hot water. We all know Carlos did it, so he may end up revealing the truth and end up in prison. And Tom may actually go ahead with this new life with Jane.

Then all 4 main women will be alone, but they will still have each other. Why else kill off Mike for no reason and have Tom & Lynette sign divorce papers when only 4 episodes remain??? ohmy.png

I don't know. That is just a theory I have.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thats an interesting thought but I think it would be a bit depressing if none of them end up happy. I kinda think Tom will go back to Lynette I hope Carlos doesnt go to jail but he needs to go over Bree. For her to go down for his crime is awful

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Renee "Are you color blind? You do know Im black right?" laugh.png

Katherine! Forgot about her and wasnt expecting her to return

Overall great finale. I love how it all ended and I liked the woman's resolutions.

I especially liked the final ouch of Susan driving around the lane and seeing the various people who died over the years. No Edie though! I was hoping they'd cast some Nicollette lookalike...lol

Love the final scene with it all ending on a cliffhanger. Thats so DH like and very true to the show

Why? She seemed like the most obvious choice to die. The woman has been on death's door for the last several episodes and it was fitting that she died just as a baby was being born. It brought things full circle

• Members

I loved the part with Susan driving around the neighborhood once more and seeing the ghosts of Wisteria Lane. Very touching and fit the show a lot.

When was the last time we saw Bree's kids? I need to know that they got happy endings somewhere along the way, because I was expecting at least a mention of Danielle and Andrew tonight but got nothing. I was glad to see Julie, though.

• Members

I loved the finale. Wish Edie was there.

I hated that they implied the girls didn't stay friends....They pretty much acted like they never talked again.

And no mention of what Renee did.

Didn't need to know who lived in Susan's house.

LOVED susan driving around.

Good finale over all.

Archived