Desperate Housewives: Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that final MJ and Susan scene really got to me. Broke my heart

That Jane is a bitch. I couldnt beleive she went to Penny and told her she would take her to that concert after hearing Lynette say no. She couldnt wait for the oppurtunity to suck up. Was so glad to see that Penny was playing her.

• Members

That Tom/Lynette scene was so sad. :( So glad Tom told Jane off. She had NO right delivering the divorce papers.

Glad Mike didn't have another child.

What's up with this fat bald cop? He's trying so hard to pin Ramon's murder on Bree. mad.gif

• Members

I jsut cant believe the gall of that woman. Only two people in this world had the right to give Lynette the divorce papers and that was Tom and his lawyer. The bitch had alot of nerve. Im glad Tom ripped into her for that

I hate how Bree is getting thrown under the buss for the murder of Gabi's father in law. She was not the only person involved and I hate how none of the woemn are even supporting or trying to help her get out. I mean really?

LOL at Renee's line at the beginning about them owing her another engagement party

So Mike had an autistic sister. So what? I dont get why he needed to keep this a secret

• Members

How does lying to Susan protect anyone?

No show till April 29th? Yikes! Awful schedule planning ABC. They should have had uninterrupted episodes leading up to finale. If they wanted it to be in May, then they should have extended the break before starting off with new shows

• Members

'

The mother specifically asked Mike to keep the secret. She said that she was ashamed at what she had done, and she felt like an awful person. Then she said that Mike's new family (Susan, Julie, MJ) was the only thing that she loved anymore, or something like that...So she ASKED him to keep the secret, because she didn't want them to think badly of her/hate her for what she had done. So he kept the secret to keep his family's opinions about his mother in tact.

No show until April 29th?! That's AWFUL planning..

Archived