Desperate Housewives: Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO at how Gabby came to the conclusion that the other women were jealous of her. That Cindy is a bitch and Im glad Gaby called her one!

I really liked Bree's scenes tonight. I liked how they are still using the same reverand from season 1. Nice bit of continuity. I really hope they arent putting her with Renee's guy. I didnt even realize he was Renee's guy. I forgot all about him and I thought she stopped pursuing him when she realized they had nothing in common.

Lynette looked really good tonight.

Is Tuc Watkins off the show? Its weird how they are writing around Bob.

Susan showing up to class was stupid as hell. Where the hell were her clothes/ She just walked from ehr car into the school nude? Why not wear a jacket/robe and take it off when she got to the room? She is so incredibly stupid

• Members

I really enjoyed the episode. Bree's plot felt like complete filler except for the ending but it was alright I guess. She and Ben had a nice rapport.

I LOVED seeing Lynette out on the town and having a very real reaction to a separation. Great stuff from her and it's nothing we've seen from her so it was fascinating to watch. Additionally, she looked stunning.

Gabrielle's was also great. I loved seeing her be so delusional about the other women and I loved them having her back with Carlos. That scene was very hard to watch. I'm liking his darker arc.

Susan's stuff was funny but very tired. Can't they do anything new with her ever? Lee's reaction to her was priceless. "This is Bob's MOTHERUFGOD!" Hahahahahahahaha priceless. Cheap, Bob is not gone, he appears in episode 7.

Archived