Days: Chelsea Spoiler

• Members

http://www.the-silver-link.com/board/messages/32139.html

Days Bad Girl Bags a Virgin

Sheffer says he's about to launch a "tragic love story" with Chelsea, the badass teen. The character--currently doing community service for manslaughter--will catch the eye of a new guy in town names Nick Fallon. He's handsome but nerdy geneticist who is socially inept and a self-confessed virgin. "Nick has never met anyone as obnoxious and insulting as Chelsea, and he just can't get enough of her," teases Sheffer. "He'll try to make an honest woman out of her but, ultimately, she'll drag him into the mire." Nick (still uncast at press time) hits Salem November 7.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awesome!!

Days really needed to expand and add some males to the young set. They have done great casting lately so I look forward to it.

The word "tragic" tells me this may be a short run for the character and that this could be a major redemption story for Chelsea (as in maybe Nick dies?).

Funny we have Steve/Nick now another Nick :lol: .

• Members

Guess I should wait and pass judgement but whatever!

What happened to the Horton 20 somethings returning? Why do we need this new character Nick Fallon when it would have been a much better family drama had Chelsea's new beau been Jeremy Horton?

Let's just hope #1 he can act, and #2 Hogan doesn't throw them on 5 days a week.

• Members

The character screams short term to me. Notice the word "tragic" when Hogan talks of this love story.

I don't think this person will be around for long. I truly think this will be a Chelsea redemption story of some kind.

:lol: Now Actor has take the 87 out of his name. What is with the name changes-too much at once :lol: .

• Members

I don't know what to think about this. As far as we know, Chelsea is a virgin, too and Max has been celebate ever since he's been in Salem as far as we know, so Chelsea bags a virgin is ludricus and meaningless here in my opinion. Also, why would he put Chelsea with a nerdy-type guy she has been the object of attraction of such as worldly Max and EJ Wells. Doesn't make sense, either. But, it's his story and obviously he thinks it's delicious, so I'll just have to tune in and judge then. At least Chelsea is worthy of watching.

• Members

I'm glad they're moving forward with redeeming Chelsea. Who would've thought a year and half ago we would be liking this character and thinking it's good that she's being redeemed and able to stay on the show? Ironic, huh?

• Members

Could this Nick Fallon be related to Joshua Fallon?! Like mabye Jessica Blake Horton Fallon and Joshua Fallon had a son?!

That would mean Nick would me a Horton, because Jessica was a horton and if I remember correctly she left in the 80's with Joshua Fallon.....

Archived