Days: Chelsea Spoiler

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think this Nick kid will turn out to be Steve's. As in Nick Jr. or Nicholas.

He was gone for all those years right?

So who knows what could have happened or how many Nick/Steve babies were made.

Maybe with a little SORAS sprinkled in to fit with Chelsea's age group.

It would be a way to keep Billie and Steve still wrapped up in each other lives, though their kids,

after Steve and Kayla's inevitable reconciliation. Just a thought. Let's see...

If JER was still writing this I'm sure Nick would turn out to be Bo's. More incest. yippee!

But Nick is a Hogan creation right?

I could also see Nick being John's. All that lost time he has being 137 other identities.

If Nick is the nerdy type I'm sure he will be hot after he takes off his glasses... :P

• Members

I'm glad he is not a Horton or a Deveraux or whatever (though now I bet you he will be). Not everyone in town has to be related LOL. This is DAYS biggest problem. I hate it when shows bring in new characters and then eventually make them long lost children or family members. I don't like instant front burner new families either but new characters are necessary just slowly. This character seems VERY short term though and it sounds kinda interesting.

• Members

Wow...I never thought of Jessica and Josh. I should've since I brought them back briefly in my blog. That would fit in with Hogan saying more 20 something Horton's would be coming on.

I don't know. The word tragic suggests to me this is something that is short term and designed to firther develop Chelsea and redeem her in some way. Maybe it's more then that. Whatever the case I am for it as the show could use more Horton's and more new blood so whichever one is fine.

• Members

I remember Jessica but not Josh. Jessica was a slender red-head right? I think she could have a gorgeous son who is a bit nerdy. Where did Jessica and Josh go? Was it Hawaii? Make a nice background for him.

OK, you guys are right. Jessica married Joshua Fallon according to her bio at Soap Central.

• Members

I really hope Nick is not Jessica and Joshua Fallon's son. I never really considered Jessica Blake a Horton at all. She was one of those characters that were created by that hack of a writer that contributed to the "St. Valentine's Day Mascare" in the early-80s. Jessica never caught on with the fans and was shipped of out of Salem not too long afterwards. None of the Hortons mention Jessica to this day. I hope 'Nick Fallon' is a code name for Jeremy Horton.

Bringing Nick onto the show will be like what AMC did when they brought back Amanda Dillon. It will be one of those "WHHYYY" moments.

Rion, you should know by know that age is never consistant on Days of our Lives. No SORASed children tend to stay in their timeframe. Lets take a look, shall we?

Mike (1968)

Hope (1974)

Carrie (1974)

Jennifer (1976)

Max (1980)

Nicholas (1984)

Sami and Eric (1984)

Shawn (1987)

Stephanie (1990)

Brady (1992)

Abby (1992)

Belle (1993)

Philip (1995)

Will (1995)

Got that so far? Take a good look at those ages because things are about to get confusing. Somehow, Mike became the same age as Carrie, even though he was a grown man when Carrie was first introduced as a 6 year old girl. Hope and Jennifer were aged for teen storylines in the 80s, yet Carrie was the same age as them at birth (older than Jen), yet she is now younger and the other two have grown children. Max was a 6 year old orphan when Kayla and Steve found he and Frankie in '86, which would make him born in '80 and 4 years older than Sami and Eric, who are now several years older than Max. Nicholas Alamain (Vivian's nephew) came onto the show as a pre-teen boy and then left, only to come back about 6 years later a grown sexy man who was knocking boots with Kate (remember Victor Webster?). Shawn somehow stopped aging when he went to boarding school in '99 because that summer, Brady became older than Shawn and Shawn became the same age as Belle and Philip, who was just playing with Will on the Kiriakis mansion living room floor, only episodes before the introduction of a teenage Philly K. Abby also stopped aging when the Deverauxs went to Africa because she came back to Salem even YOUNGER (and with brown hair).

WOW! That was a mouthful. The time in Salem is so whacky that nothing surprises us fans. So yes, Jessica and Joshua Fallon's child can be placed wherever TPTB want the child to be and everything will still make sense.

Archived