Days: Chelsea Spoiler

• Members

I wanted Chelsea and EJ together. I hope that this a short-term thing--like 3-4 months tops. Even though I only watched ATWT very briefly in 2004, Hogie brought in a lot of temporary characters like Pilar and Doc Reese. I think this Nick guy is just being brought in to provide Chelsea with some humanity and help to rehabilitate her a little bit. He probably sees the need to flesh the character out and provide her with a little more depth. I don't think too many audience members care one way or another what happens to Chelsea and he probably wants to change that and make people invested in what happens to her character....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know if Chelsea's new friend will turn out to be Joshua and Jessica's daughter, but kudos to you guys who remember the Fallons. I first started watching "Days" when they were on -- back during the Salem Strangler storyline. Jake considered killing Jessica but changed his mind.

And who remembers one of my favorite storylines? When the Fallons married and left Salem, Marie left town to help them decorate their new home (I think this was her reason). While she was gone, her husband Neil invited Liz to his home for an affair. Neil was called to the hospital late at night and left Liz in his bed. Marie came home unexpectedly, Liz thought she was an intruder, and Liz shot Marie.

If anyone wants to have a quick look at Joshua, check out http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jc4FBatovjw (Marlena answers a call from Joshua after she has been raped by Kellam Chandler).

If you guys aren't checking out youtube daily, you're missing great stuff. I search on "Days of our Lives" and then update by date added. That way, I can see all the new stuff. I just watched Tony and Anna's second wedding, some pawn scenes (Victor, Nurse Hunnicutt, John, and the projector), and Marlena/Chris/Savannah.

Chip

P.S. The Early Edition is reporting that tomorrow's episode has Hogan as head writer, Meg Kelly as co-head writer, and Jim Reilly as a consultant.

Archived