Y&R: Sharon

• Members

I feel for Sharon because she got screwed every which way in all this. Pun not intended. Maybe her baby Daddy paternity shoud be a question on Jepardy.

As for Victoria, if memory serves me right, Sharon hooked up with Diego long before he looked twice at Victoria. Matter of fact, Vic is the one who went after him because she wanted to slam Sharon.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why does anyones baby have to die? It isn't like this show is over run with babies. Asside from Abbie, Kyle and Paul's son with Isabella there has not been a baby on this show in years. One of my major pet peves with Y&R is we get characters like JT with no family ties because no one has enough babies to support the future generation of storylines.

I'm so glad the hypocrite is going to get what she deserves by being knocked up by a married man!! It is so funny how some people like Sharon and Dru think their marriages should be protected by everyone but different rules apply when Sharon has an itch she can't scratch. November sweeps will be fantastic with Sharon being ripped a new one all over town for her sluttyness.

And why should Nikki have been mad at Phyllis? She and Phyllis get along and Nikki has always seen Sharon for the gold digging slut she has proved herself over and over again to be. What I'm curious about is whether Victor will still see her as one of his "best friends" after she destroys his daughters marriage.

• Members

*sigh* You know, I thought after the thing with Cameron, Sharon was taking a turn. At this point I'm sick of that entire sextuplet or whatever they are.

Nikki never liked Sharon, because she saw too much of herself in Sharon...only Sharon didn't come by way of a pole.

As for Nikki accepting Phyllis with no problem...not surprised...it's exactly like Jill and Katherine accepting Gloria.

• Members

I swear I seen this storyline before, way to be different LML/Y&R... usually it takes years (not months) to repeat a storyline. The only downfall to me, porbably seeing all the stuff that I wanted Sharon to do to Phyllis... being done with Victoria and Sharon.

They'll make it Brad's, though it being Nick's would certainly be more interesting; and put a much needed damper on Phyllis and Nick's relationship. It would be even more interesting if Nick was lying about being the father of Phyllis' kid too.

• Members

Same thing I was thinking. Why else would the show be making such a big issue of Brad suddenly wanting a baby again while Victoria is COMPLETELY against the idea? I guess I could actually liek this scenarios since it could make for good scenes between Sharon and Victoria and Sharon and Phyllis.

BUT....

WTH is up with the timeline? It's been WELL past 6 weeks since she was screwing Brad and Nick in the same week. :rolleyes: She would have BEEN known if she was pregnant before she even laid down with Jack the FIRST time. It's like the writers decided to pull this one out of their butts at the last minute. This is just like Bridget on B&B automaically thinking her baby is Nicks'. How the HELL. She slept with him two weeks ago, found out she was pregnant last week and it's his? PLEASE. She slept with Dante 2 months ago and she never missed a period? Come on! Same with Sharon. She should have missed about 3 periods by now. :lol:

• Members

Maybe Sharon doesn't have regular periods. She was under a lot of stress with the kidnapping and divorce and may have spotted all along or not bled at all. Also women on soaps don't have periods. They find out they are pregnant when they start to faint!!

• Members

Hey Q Steph...Question for ya...after reading the Y&R spoilers, I saw something about Carmen/Dru getting into a catfight which has Phyllis getting in the middle with drastic consequences: Do you think this is where they will have Phyllis lose the baby? I taught about that dream Nick had where he and Sharon were holding their 'baby girl', and I think that Sharon might wind up being the one that will have the baby girl after all.

• Members

This whole scenario doesn't make sense to me. We never saw the results of the paternity test, right? I always assumed that Jack was the daddy. I'm not sure if LML will have syPhyllis miscarry--it kinda seems that she is propping Phyllis at Sharon's expense.

• Members

Agreed.

Anyhow, the spoiler said there would be devastating circumstances for one of the women, it didn't specifically say Phyllis.

Also, even if you're missing periods, for whatever reason, wouldn't it have been wise to see a doctor when they first stopped showing up? I guess we're waiting for Sharon to pass out or start vomiting every morning before she goes to the doctor to see what's wrong. :rolleyes:

Archived