Y&R: Sharon

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am on Fire...I knew that if Sharon were to become pregnant, it would be Brad's not Jack's.....hahahah Guess this is how Brad's hook-up with Sharon comes out.... Ooooooh, guess it's Victoria's turn to do Sharon like Sharon did Phyllis; glaring at her, calling her a whore, etc.......

I knew that Brad and Sharon would not be over as fast as they wanted us to believe....Say good-bye Jack, hello Brad

Something tells me that the House of Kim is Victor....I think now that Victor is getting a bit better each day, he's realizing some things about Jack. Victor isn't all that 'concerned' about Jack's little relationship with Sharon; he's merely keeping Jack into thinking that he's got a 'best friend'...

I say Victor will burn Jack.....

• Members

House of Kim is Jack's company. Day-to-Day spoilers say that Ashley and Jack celebrate him regaining control of Jabot.

Wednesday

Jack secretly reacquires Jabot; Katherine signs papers to make House of Kim Jabot's new owner; Gloria's job at Jabot may be in jeopardy; Devon refuses to take time off from school; Michael boasts that Kay has sold Jabot; Colleen clashes with Professor Korbel.

Thursday

Ashley and Jack celebrate his ownership of Jabot; Lauren receives a mysterious baby gift; Michael learns his grandmother's body has been identified; Phyllis and Nick make plans for separate surprise parties; Jack is touched by a newspaper article.

• Members

My mom and I were wondering why they were showing off Sharon's pot belly in the bikini the other day. I hope Sharon is having Brad's baby, her and Jack are disugsting me and I've never been disgusted with a Jack romance before. Hopefully they will bring to light Sharon's drinking of late by giving her a FAS kid.

• Members

Same thing I said. It's going to be Victor's eventually. Soon as the truth comes out. The way Jack is getting around the lawsuit is because Katherine can't sell to Ashley or jack as they are named in the lawsuit. BUT, if she sells the company, Jack can legally buy it from whoever she sold it to. The catch will be in the fact that Jack set up two dummy corporations with offshore accounts (funded by Victor's money). He'll be on top for a few months and then things are going to get good.

Agreeing with posts # 7 (Except for the part with a Jack romance never disgusting me before. When he was sleeping with with his father's wife, and she ended up pregnant, I was pretty disgusted) , 8, and MOST especially post #9. :lol: Sharon seems better now that she's not so damn bitter about Nick and Phyllis, but she's still the same dumb whore, as evidenced by the fact that Jack is using the hell out of her even though Dru warned her ahead of time not to get caught up. I can't imagine her having a child with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome...she had a hard enough time dealing with Cassie.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Sep 30 2006, 02:26 PM)

I think she's cute with Jack, but has more long term potential with Brad. He obviously looks at her as his woman, even though he;s marred to Victoria.

Brad is such a dog.

Please....Sharon would be far more cuter if she wasn't spreading wide for all of Genoa City's residents, who's last names end in Abbott, Newman, or Carlton....The number one reason why I can't stand Sharon is because she did all that preaching about how Phyllis knowingly went after her husband, and got pregnant, when she did the EXACT same crap to Victoria...I hope Victoria beats the living crap out of her, or at least the Newman clan, including Victor, rip into her like yesterday's trash.

• Members

Jill FOSTER! At that time Jill was played by the overly campy but rather enjoyable Brenda Dickson. Terry's Jack and Brenda's Jill were SMOKING together. Also, Terry and Melody Thomas Scott were SMOKING together as well! Y&R was SO good then. Oh how much we miss THEE WILLIAM J. BELL.

• Members

So Sharon's pregnant...? I feel for Sharon, mainly because she's get all the hell that Phyllis never got (and suffer more); despite the fact that she's a big hypocrite. I'm sure Nikki will be all in her business, bashing her and wishing her death... after barly doing that to Phyllis (I consider what she did as worse because of the Cassie issue). I don't feel sorry for Victoria at all, Brad's always been a dog... of course this was going to happen. I don't recall him being faithful to any of his wives.

As for her kid, as much as I don't want to see Phyllis and Nick's spawn survive, I have a feeling Sharon's will be scarificed for theirs or Lauren's. With this many babies around, someone's will not survive.

• Members

I don't feel sorry for Sharon, I don't feel at all sorry for Victoria, and I definitely want my Phyllis back...

Sharon is the biggest hypocrite....I feel sorry that she didn't have her husband by her side to grieve when Cassie died...but that's all I feel sorry for her about. I don't feel sorry that she once again thinks that screwing a man that isn't hers will make her feel better; I don't feel sorry that Victoria and Nikki can't stand her; and I definitely won't feel sorry when Jack dumps her.

As for Victoria; not one tear will be shed when she learns that Brad boinked her sister-in-law. She of all people should know what Sharon is capable of; Sharon did this to her before, did she not, with that guy, Diego? Victoria is so determined to hold on to her marriage, despite the fact that he is nothing but a liar, and only married her to get up in Newman and strut like his stuff don't stink.

Archived