ONE LIFE casts Starr's new love interest

• Members

Newcomer Brandon Buddy has been cast as Cole, who will be Starr's new love interest and who is the son of friends of Todd & Blair's, according to SOW.

Also per SOW, Brittany N. Underwood(Langston) is now on contract, expect to see more of her now. I don't mind Underwood getting a contract, she's pretty good IMHO, plus Starr needs a friend.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At least this guy is joining with a contract role. I'm also glad to see Langston on contract. I was wondering when OLTL was gonna begin boosting it's teen set with some real teens. More OPENING SHOTS!!!

Lol, it's already cramped as it is. I guess with Dan, Tuc and Heather leaving, they have more spots to fill.

• Members

I don't care how talented they are. These young people do not need to be on contract when Kevin, Kelly and probably Nora are all gone.

When Scott Clifton and Lindze Letherman started on GH, they kept them recurring for over a year and still played them heavily. It worked out fine. They proved themselves.

• Members

Yes Cole Thornheart is Marty's son and they are casting Marty for a return as well. The rape victim's son falls for the rapist's daughter. I guess when they get through discussing the rape they can bond over their dead half brother they share. RME

Also Eve McBain has been cast. Evidently she played one of JVD's loves on GL.

Yet they can't find money or story for Dan and Heather?

• Members

I sure hope Susan Haskell ends up back as Marty on ONE LIFE. If they re-cast, I want a name soap actress in the role. Maybe Lisa-Ann Hadley (ex-Julie Devlin Ramsey, PORT CHARLES), Sarah Aldrich (ex-Courtney Kanelos, PC), or Mary-Ellen Stuart(ex-Frannie Hughes, ATWT).

And ABC SOAPS IN DEPTH, reports that soap vet Lisby Larson (ex-Calla Matthews, GL, ex- Mary, ATWT, ex-Bonnie, LOVING, last seen on ONE LIFE as Leigh Malone, who briefly dated Clint, when Clint Ritchie played him) is the new Eve McBain, debuting 9-25.

Also Phil Carey (Asa) reported back to work late August after his sick leave when he was battling lung cancer.

Archived