House: Discussion Thread

Toups

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still like Cuddy I just don't like the idea of Huddy anymore.I've recently had my own "House Marathon" meaning I watched every episode and after seeing all that again I'm convinced Wilson is the right person for House.I can understand that you don't like Wilson offcourse I don't know your reasons for not liking him but I do know you're not the only one

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

Hugh Laurie not in the 'House'

Actor leaves Los Angeles for U.K.

By JOSEF ADALIAN

Hugh Laurie should be on the set of "House" today --but he won't be.

With little advanced notice, Laurie left Los Angeles for the U.K. Thursday night. That immediately started buzz that something was going on -- perhaps Laurie was unhappy?

"Hugh had family obligations in England to attend to, but production is continuing in his absence," a rep for show producer Universal Media Studios said, adding that, per producers, Laurie "asked for time off and they were happy to facilitate it."

But, as one industry insider noted Thursday, it's not often that a star of a hit show -- who's in virtually every scene of every episode -- decides to just leave in the middle of production. Adding to Thursday's mystery is that producers of the show were oddly tight-lipped, instantly referring media inquiries to publicists.

In addition, Laurie's rep, Brandt Joel, just left CAA for Endeavor. As of late Thursday, however, a CAA rep said that Laurie remained a client of the tenpercentery.

Laurie's publicist said there's no reason to spin conspiracy theories about Laurie's absence. She flatly rejected the notion that there's anything going beyond Laurie needing to take of family business.

"He'll be back on the set on Monday," she said.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

How funny, cause part of the reason I want Cuddy with House is because she's the one person who doesn't let House walk all over her. She's pretended to several times, but in the end she does her job (to do what's best for the hospital), and she gets even with him. They have a unique relationship, they're House and Cuddy, they're not wine and roses.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Stacey didn't let house walk over her, I want stacey to comeback. :( An foreman doesn't let house walk over him either. There have been several episodes where house has put cuddy on blast and all she does is stand there speechless, I remember one episode particularly (forgot which episode) where he pretty much blasted her real good and thats what made me think that cuddy along with wilson let house walk all over them.

Back to the last episode before the holidays, I really wanted house to hire cutthroat bitch, I was dissappointed that he hired that guy that always was messing up, other than him I liked his other two choices.

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived