House: Discussion Thread

Toups

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anyone watch House? I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Dr. House without his limp and mostly no pain or drugs. Too bad he caved at the end. What a tense drama with the patients tonight. I was happy about the end with the brain cancer patient, even cried, because it really caught me up in it.

• Members

I absolutely love Dr. House - thanks to Hugh Laurie who's utterly brilliant!

Season 1 started off slowly (IMO; the medical cases are somehow really repetitive but I'm usually not into med shows at all though) but with Chi McBride's addition and one of my all-time favorite actresses, Sela Ward, it really skyrocketed. But with so many shows I have problems being up-to-date so I'm just in the process of finishing season 1 whereas FOX is already on the bandwaggon of season 3. Time flies by! ;)

• Members

Thankfully those who were teaching House he was not God by playing God themselves, told him the truth. Good show tonight, but my stomach was in knots when they were in the boys brain killing his twin dna. Actually, I've heard of the twins who didn't separate and the child was born with the dna of both twins. None of those were quite this dramatic, though. Lifetime had one about a welfare mom turned down due to one child's dna didn't match hers....turns out she was a genetic twin and when his dna was tested against hers, it was the wrong site to match his. Very interesting story, both of these, but I liked the less dramatic one better.

• Members

I thought House was brilliant last week, and the House and Cuddy stuff is SO fantastic. Him talking to her stomach and talking to her like she's pregnant (she totally should be), is so funny!

And eeeeek, it's fake!Sloane!!! Joel Grey is fantastic, and though there was too much focus on Cameron, I loved this week's episode. When House told Cam he was proud of her - such a sweet moment, and for me it really progressed that relationship for what it is and should be. I hope they don't mess it up by making it romantic. He is to her what Ezra and other doctors are to House...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Sorry to bump this topic especially after I was the one who last posted on it but there's something about the show that I need to get off my cheast.I love the show it's one of the few shows in wich all characters are likeable.In The Netherlands we just started with the second series but I've seen most of them online already and I already saw episodes of the thirs season.The show is great except for one thing or better said character namely Stacy.Actually it's not the character that annoys me but the actress who plays her.How come that the only potential love interest House had so far is played by someone who actually has zero chemistry with Hugh Laurie?I loved Sela Ward on "Sisters" and I'm not saying she's a bad actress she's just not right for this part.I know she's gonna leave and I hope the writers don't bring her back.

Archived