CBS FALL PREVIEWS FOR ATWT

• Members

Jade/Gwen/Will- Gwen and Will try to work outt here problems but everytime they turn around Jade is there. Jade loves Will but she hold a piece of him( we all know she will have a child).

Dusty/Lucy/Craig- Craig tries to come between them

Matie- on the surface it looks like Katie trying to have a baby becasue of Simon but they do love eachtoher but can they overcome Simon presence in their lives

Carly/Jack/Simon- Carly and Simon play a dance with eachtother but Jack still madly in love with Carly and everytime he sees Carly with Simon it effects him. Haven't we seen this already with Craig/Carly/Jack

These sound terible to me and it sounds like the stuff we been seeing for months now.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is that it? LOL! It does sound pretty awful and boring.

What I'm looking forward to is Martha Byrne's return! It has been absolute hell without her and I just can't wait to see her on my screen again. Plus we have Tom and Margo rocking it again? Thats all I need right now.

• Members

Yes it has only this time Craig trying to get Johnny back too.Another baby story on the way

Well i should put it like this

Craig and Babs both will be scheming to keep Dusty and Lucy apart.All this stuff is going in circles and I'm starting to wish we get another writers fast before this show go downhill.

• Members

The only thing I'm interested in isn't the fall previews themselves, but seeing if this nuCraig is going to be worth watching.

I pretty much figured that Simon was only brought in to make a mess with the Matie/CarJack relationships. It would have been better if Simon would have just been the focus of one couple, not two.

I am interested in Jade, I will admit that. If she is having Will's child, then that will really crush Gwen, considering the doctor said she can't have children. I hope this doesn't spark an anger in her towards Carly, because the two have worked hard to get their relationship connected. I do, however, see Babs all over the place in yet another child's mess...Not only is she going to be dipping into Will's mess with Jade, she'll be dipping into the whole Lucy/Dusty/Craig crap.

• Members

Carly deserves to not be w/ a man. I say that w/ only positive feelings b/c men just bring her character down so much. What the bloody hell would have been wrong if she had gone into business w/ Lucinda or another one of the rich women in Oakdale, as opposed to Simon? I like Simon, but no matter what, he always brings the dreaded duo (Mike and Katie) along w/ him, and that just drags everything down SO much.

The stuff TIIC are making these characters do is awful. It's not even cute...it's just pathetic.

WTF about Will and Jade having a baby? What the hell is up w/ having all of Barbara's kids having kids in like a 1 year span of one another?

These spoilers are terrible. Thank you carjackerfan for posting them for us though.

• Members

:huh: I thought these were already posted by Ms. Walsh?

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=10430

But anyways...if Jade ends up pregnant...or TIIC start leaning towards a Will/Jade coupling...I'm gonna hurl!

Am I the only one that thinks it's about time Mike/Katie got away from past loves? That seems to be the only thing that TPTB write for them.

• Members

Why is Lusty being revisted? NuLucy still isn't all that great and they are lacking much chemistry and I just don't want to see it again. I want something new. Lusty 2.0 is crap.

It took a while, but I'm finally warming up to Jade. I wanted her gone but now she is starting to interest me!

Archived