PASSIONS: Actress off contract

• Members

Daphnee Duplaix Samuel (Valerie) has been absent from the credits for the past two weeks, so it seems she is no longer with the show, or at least no longer on contract. She always leads off the credits on Friday episodes, but Richard Steinmetz (Martin) has taken over that position for the past two weeks.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No surprise there. Passions is wasting her. I like Val and hse has major potential. She makes a good bitch. One thing that pisses me off about Passions is the way they have treated Amelia Marshall and now Daphne. I guess if Passions has to make cuts though it is better to get rid of characters not being used. Now can Martin and Katherine be next since we haven't seen them at all for like months?

I mush confess I thought I would read in here that Kim Ulrich was off contract. I think she is off doing another show so that is probably why she is off right now but after all the rumors about her being fired back in June, I am a little worried about her.

• Members

They wouldn't dare fire Ivy. Even if they tried to make her all Kate Roberts.

I never liked Valerie. She was underdeveloped and a little pointless, so it's a good cut, imho. The actress seems like she deserves better too.

Archived