Vanished: Discussion Thread

Toups

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched tonight's premiere show and love it already. The pace is fast, meaningful and the characters are a complex group. I'm enthralled.

Why did she vanish twelve years ago and what are her parents covering up?

I loved the ending with the guy in the bar recognizing her as the girl he wanted to marry 12 years ago.

Was anyone else ready for a two-hour opening? I sure wanted more.

• Members

The hour just flew by! I keep seeing Brian Kinny though from QAF lol. The actor is good in the role, but it's just so read seeing him in a different role after he played BK for so many years. I have mixed feelings about the show, Iwasn't really paying attention to it but I'll give it another shot.

• Members

World Turns, FOX will encore the premiere of Vanished tonight at 9PM. :) Hope you get to see it.

This new show is very fast-paced and there is a lot twists. I love it already!

I'm glad this is taking the spot for 24 until January. It's a good fit.

And before it aired, FOX was airing a preview of the show, and TV Guide said, "Jack Bauer would be proud." :lol: Yes he would, LOL.

• Members

THere is absolutely nothing original about this show, including the title, but it works really well! I look at it as a remake of all those missing person stories we've seen before. LOVE the cast except the actress who plays the vanished woman, she sucks. Gale Harold and Ming-Na look like a good team and Rebecca Gayheart always rocks! BTW, is it just me or was her sex scene very racy for basic cable?

• Members

I like the double mystery of Sarah/Niki and liked the ending tonight. The reporter is tying it all together nicely and giving us some views different than the FBI ones. The characters are good. It was good to see the ex-wife in action, today and I'm wondering how she figures into this story.

Archived