Vanished: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Second episode wasn't as good for me. I'm starting to wonder how they'll stretch this out for an entire season, I see lots of false starts.

One thing I really don't like is the lack of ANY character development. Gale Harold gets it as the lead detective, but I want more Ming-Na, the Senator, etc. We know nothing about these people for it to be a serialized show!

It's looking more and more like Harold has been fired (with Eddie Cibrian being his replacement) so I hope they take this time to completely retool the show.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since he has been apprehended, guess we'll learn that next week. This week was sort of a washout as we learned nothing, except whoever is behind the plot is allseeing, allknowing, omnipresent LOL. A truly evil entity. I do like the reporter. She is making this show right now, I think.

• Members

Last week was a disappointment but this week rocked. It was meaningful in every scene and flowed so much better seeming to at least lead in a forward direction still with loads of new details and more mystery. Tonight the Senator's daughter's role in this has better been defined and it looks as though Ben is about to be killed. I can hardly wait for next week's show.

• Members

Good at least that Ben didn't get seriously injured, but we didn't get to see much of him tonight.

This was another fast paced with lots of twists again. I loved it and can hardly wait until next week. I should really read about why this is based on the Masonic legend, though. That totally alludes me.

Also, the split personality of Sarah/Niki is intriguing and learning that the Senator finally realizes that it's true is making this more intriguing.

• Members

Dump the annoying kids!!!!!!

I'm supposed to care about Marcie's little feelings when her father faked a heart attack to possibly save his wife's life? !@#$%^&*], please.

Ex wife is TOO obvious a kidnapper. It seems like a red herring to me...

Some of the twists are good but others are unbelievable. This is the second potential witness they've unnecessarily killed. The strangler could've given good information as well as the stabber. A time will come when there are sooooo many turns I won't care what happens.

• Members

I really enjoyed the last episode with more of the backstory being revealed. So Niki/Sarah has a daughter that her folks are raising. Who's child is she with Sarah? Why are they so protective of her. Well, I suppose because of the people who are after Sarah. I haven't a clue as to what is going on.

Wasn't it nice to see that the son knows Quint? So did the daughter's bf Ben. Wonder if Ben and the son are something together?

All the twists are exciting to me. I love mystery.

Archived