Vanished: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Vanished will be on tonight and we'll get the first look at Eddie. I wasn't impressed with him but will give him a chance to win me. Most likely the show won't continue as what would happen after Sarah is found or the truth of her abduction is resolved. I love the show, though.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vanished was not on due to the ballgame last Friday but it was back with a bang tonight. Excellent show. I loved it and think it was a huge improvement on the previous episodes.

OMG, that man slit his own throat. He committed suicide to keep the FBI from learning anything from him. so now I wonder who will be the leader of that pack or if he was not the only leader. It was good to see Sarah actually. What are they really after?

I love this mystery and it has the excitement, mystery and good looking, believable cast to make it work in my judgment. Thankfully, it seems the network will complete the series.

• Members

Well, DFJ, my Vanished days have vanished. Kelton is dead, dead, dead. He was shown in the morgue and Esai Morales put up his picture on the fallen heroes wall at the end of the show.

I like Eddie Cibrian, but he is just not a replacement for Gale Harold. I predict this show will disappear sooner rather than later. Killing off the character most people tuned in to see was not too smart and the schedule change makes things worse.

This makes me angry but it has happened to many viewers before and will happen again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Vanished was not on tonight so I went on line to check the website and found out that the last four episodes will be shown on line. I just viewed Episode 10: The Cell . It was really good, very intriguing and getting to where we can see where the story is coming from and where it is going. I'm loving Eddie Cibran in this role. Here is the link if you want to keep up with the show.

http://fox.com/vanished

• Members

We know that the Senator's daughter is pregnant and that she had an affair with the Judge who is up for Supreme Court (or some such hope you know what I'm saying). In this episode, we learn that she tells that Judge that the baby is his and she is going public with that information if he doesn't withdraw his nomination immediately. She called Judy (the reporter) and is supposed to go on the air in the next episode. Meanwhile she has started hemmoraging ..... that was the end of this episode, so don't know if she will make the broadcast.

We see Sara in her cell and then a woman is calling her through the ventilator. She has been a prisoner there for several months. Sare is being exposed to altered messages that seem to say that her husband claims her disappearance is the best thing that has happened to him due to all the positive feedback from all the publicity....ugh. Sara's not buying though. We got to see flashbacks of when they met, when he proposed....all so romantic.

We learned that this could be the survivors of an original religious cult and that their purpose is so secret that they kill to keep it secret. The woman in the cell next to Sara is the wife of a doctor who is on death row and sentenced to be executed in four days for her murder along with his whole research staff. He is supposed to be mad, but Cibran visits him and tells him he knows his secret and he knows he did not murder his wife as he has a recent picture of her. He tells the doctor that the judge who is up for the Supreme Court will find in the favor of a defendant that has broad reachiing effects, one being that this man will be pardoned and released whereby the cult will grab him and do whatever prison has protected him from.

I don't remember character's names well and will look again to see if Wiki has Vanished yet.

Archived