DAYS: Sheffer "Interview" in TV Guide (Spoilers)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everyone, excuse my French, but........

IT'S ABOUT [!@#$%^&*] TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Sami FINALLY grows the hell up and starts acting like a lady instead of a two-year-old.

The S/K/M/J story will include Bo and Hope. It has too. And, I also think we will finally get to the bottom of who John really is. It incredible that, after all these years of being Forrest Alamain, he hasn't had any more memories. I think it's been about time we find out what happened to him, and make it final.

Hope almost loses her life, thanks to Chelsea? That means that little bitch will not have learned a damn thing.

Nick and Nora Charles. I loved watching "The Thin Man" movies when I was younger. Maybe Lucas will grow up as well.

And...........Thank God that he has finally said, in print, that the men of Salem have lost their crotches. It has been about time they get their penises, and balls, and whole scrotums back.

Well, let's get this [!@#$%^&*] kicked off!!!! :D

• Members

Oh, and one more tiny thing.

I, along with a colleague of mine, are forming a posse.

The SON Posse.

This posse will consist of members of this board, who will be activated should Ken Corday decide that he wants to start sticking his [!@#$%^&*] nose into the writing team's business. We will converge on Los Angeles, where we will in fact hunt this man down, and deal with him accordingly.

Anyone who wants to join, can sign up in the lobby as you leave the meeting.

Cookies and punch will be available.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerly,

M, Co-Leader Of The Posse.

• Members

OMG!

I'm in HEAVEN over these! Absolutely wonderful to finally hear what he has to say. No mention of Billie though, which worries me. Although it wasn't stated Julie Pinson was fired. IMO, she needs to stay ...

I wonder if both Mimi and Philip die, or at least are presumed dead, leading to Victor vs. Bonnie for custody? God wouldn't that be AWESOME to watch? Tylerbo will kill me but it could be like Vivian vs. Victor. They fight for custody but end up falling for each other. How wild would that be? I'm also encouraged to hear even the mention of Victor's name at all. PLEASE utilize John Aniston, Sheffer! Reilly put him on the backburner from hell.

• Members

Roman, that *so* sounds like a movie script I was pitching around -- think the Golden Girls meets SoapDish meets Nurse Betty meets Misery. It would be a dark comedy where a soap opera's fan club grows infuriated when the writer of their favorite soap starts pissing them off and they decide to take action --- driving to California, taking the entire production and writing staff hostage, and dictating what *should* be happening on their story. Kinda like how the secretaries revamped the office on 9 to 5. lol

Archived