DAYS: Sheffer "Interview" in TV Guide (Spoilers)

• Members

In the Aug. 28-Sept. 3 issue of TV Guide, Hogan Sheffer has a little interview.

The Logan Report says he plans to "bring back the heart and soul of Days." There's a list of those who were let go, and others who quit. (the soapcentral poster didn't post the list).

Bonnie gets the power she has always wanted... (what power?) Bo & Hope get together. Here's the one I love the most: Steve, Kayla, Marlena and John will be in a big storyline with lots of other people involved :D. Marlena returns to her former glory self and will no longer be the victim. Sami and Lucas become a comic duo and Sami switches to heroine.

Sheffer mentioned that, "The male characters have become weak and stupid. I want them to get back their penises!" :lol: Funny, but true. Go Hogan!!!

--------------

That's it for the interview. I'm sure the next SOD will have an interview with him about Fall Previews.

I love everything that he has pitched. :)

Oh and everything that I have mentioned above will happen in early October.

These aren't really big spoilers, he just pretty much says what direction the characters will take.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Bonnie gets the power she has always wanted."

All she's ever wanted is to be rich... right? Interesting. Love that Bonnie's actually mentioned in a spoiler! Something specifically about her, and not her involvement with others. All HER! I love Bonnie and have always wished for her to get more. Judi Evans is a gem.

"Bo & Hope get together."

Good. It's time for their reunion.

"Steve, Kayla, Marlena and John will be in a big storyline with lots of other people involved."

I'm guessing that Steve and Kayla suspect that Stefano is behind his amnesia, so they enlist the help of John and Marlena -- the two people who know Stefano best -- to uncover the truth. Could this lead to the return of Stefano? Perhaps Marlena's search to clues from her own missing years?

"Marlena returns to her former glory self and will no longer be the victim."

Halle-[!@#$%^&*]-luhiah! This, I'm stoked about more than anything else.

"Sami and Lucas become a comic duo and Sami switches to heroine."

About time! Evolution for Sami. I never want her to be a goody-two-shoes. She can still be a !@#$%^&*] without acting like a two year old. That said, Sami/Lucas stopped being fun after they became so serious, IMO. I'm looking very forward to this.

"The male characters have become weak and stupid. I want them to get back their penises!"

Amen!

Archived