DAYS: Sheffer "Interview" in TV Guide (Spoilers)

• Members

With these new storylines, DOOL will put AMC in the dust. They could take over the #2 spot from B&B and challenge for the #1 spot in ratings. Sheffer did wonders at ATWT-they got lots of emmy's for their writing.

I'm so glad were going to see all the supercouples back where they belong: Lumi-Finally Ali sweeney will get material to show why she'sone of the best in the biz, plus her chemistry with Bryan( can't wait), Bo/Hope(YaY!), John/Marlena, Steve/Kayla.

Now, maybe he can bring back Alice and the other vets.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
That we know about lol ;)

I agree with you on the use of other vets, but we probably won't be seeing Alice anymore than we already do. Frances Reid is getting up there in age. The scenes she does now are probably all she can do, no matter who is writing.

• Members

I'll be the odd one out here: without Matt Ashford/Missy Reeves, I couldn't care less what happens with DAYS. Ashford in particular should still be in the cast. Sheffer could have done wonders with the character of Jack Deveraux.

DAYS will never beat Y&R for the No 1 slot, and I doubt it can even get past B&B for the No 2 slot.

I think you guys are underestimating the effect of the upcoming exodus of J&J, and Austin/Carrie fans.

• Members

I'm very excited at the prospect of Bonnie having a storyline with Victor..Judi and John Aniston would rock together...and Kate would surely be involved as its her grandchild also.

Evan i'm sad about Jack, Jennifer, Austin, and Carrie leaving..But we will finally get some resolutions to their stories and some happy endings..So i'm okay with their exists..Plus the show just seems like its heading into a better place right now...Who knows...

I just read on another board that the writers are testing out a pairing..that might piss of some fans.....

Billie and Steve..i guess they are going to be sharing more scenes together..I personally enjoy Julie Pinson and want her to get a good storyline..So i could go for this...As long as its more of a friendship/companionship..Billie doesn't need to be romantically involved with another male counterpart in a supercouple though..hey but it should keep her away from Bo..

• Members

I read that Steve/Billie pairing over at Soap Central, and pray that they will just be great friends. I also think alot of us have had enough of Billie only falling for married men. Let her be her own woman, and then maybe bring someone in new. There is way too much for Steve and Kayla to work through without breaking them up.

• Members

I think things sound very good. I am excited about many of the things that I have read here, and hope that they will be as good as they sound. I will definitely tuning back in to see some of these things.

I will be glad to see Steve and Kayla in a story with other people, and esp. since it is one of my favorite couples John & Marlena. I can very much enjoy the story now.

Sounds good.

• Members

I actually think Billie/Steve would be interesting but I would prefer them as friends. Just to hear Billie mentioned anywhere and not mentioned as being cut is good newns for me. Pinson needs to stay IMO.

I can't get over how much I love these spoilers :lol: .

Oh, and Roman, count me in as joining your posse too :D

• Members

These sound great.... can't wait! So is it now official that Hutzler is out, as well as Warlock? I like Hatrick but it still seems very odd. And IA, Evans days do seem numbered but it will be nice to see her interact with Aniston, etc.

Archived