DAYS: Sheffer "Interview" in TV Guide (Spoilers)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Bonnie would be so wrapped up in grief that she would forget about her lust for money or power. I think if Mimi died, it would re-fuel her resentment for the rich people of Salem, she'd want revenge and money and power. I wonder if she'd feel guilt for pushing Mimi to marry a rich man with a trust fund, or she'd just blame everyone else.

I new guy, since all the guys on this show are taken. I would love to see Bonnie with Bo. That could be wild, but Bope will never die, so that's not going to happen.

• Members

Fair warnings about Hogan Sheffer:

he does not do location shoot well if even if the location was staged.

the campus tour on atwt was a distaster along with Bonnie/Issac's adventure. He does not do adventure well since he does not know how to write adventure. He may have burst of great ideas but I really don't think that he follow through with the details... You may think that he will tell great love stories but the truth is he does want any couple happy for more than a minute. The reality is Sheffer will not allow a couple to grow before throwing nonsense at them. Just don't be shocked at his lack of usage of the veterans and make every promise and won't

• Members

I totally agree Danny. DAYS is totally the soap for Hogan, IMO. ATWT was close and he did great with it (I became a fan of it during his run, and still watch), but DAYS, to me, seems more his style. Campy, but not that over-the-top, colorful characters, rootable couples, etc.

I love that he's not afraid to shake things up and he wants to give Marlena back her wit, and make Sami grow up. Two things I've been dying to see for years.

No real mention of Lexie, Kate, EJ, Max, Abby, Roman, Stephanie or Abe concerns me, but meh. I'm stoked about the rest.

And did Matt Ashford really say 10 "characters" or 10 "actors" are being written out? And did he say it was a FACT, or he HEARD that's what they were doing?

Are we still getting a Mickey recast? I guess we need a lawyer again now that Frankie's officially out and I wonder when we'll hear about the new actor playing Shawn. I also think we'll probably get a Philip recast ... I don't think Judi is out, at least not yet. And wasn't it said she signed a new deal? I guess contracts don't mean anything anymore (paging Matt Ashford), but still ...

• Members

I agree with Krypton-I think he will fit in much better at Days. It fits his style and we don't really know what happened at ATWT. He was great there but things got a little stale at the end of his run. Honestly, the only way I see this going bad for Days is if Corday interferes yet again. If he stays out of it, I think Hogan will do great.

I also wonder about what Matt said. I am beginning to think he meant 10 actors were leaving and so far I believe we have 8 or 9 total so the cuts would be nearly over if that is true. There is still alot to be settled I guess with the rumors of a Mickey recast and more cuts so I guess we will wait and see. I really hope Matt meant 10 actors leaving though because that means we only have like one more cut to go.

Archived