DAYS: Sheffer "Interview" in TV Guide (Spoilers)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow...I only have a very superficial relationship with Days but this definitely has me interested in watching regularly.

DAYS is AMC's competition in most markets. I think it's going to leave AMC in the dust.

Go Hogie!

Plus I love that he's talking about big stories for the adults

• Members

Say what you want about Sheffer, he's got balls! :lol::lol:

I LOVE THESE SPOILERS. Well, except for Bonnie. (If she's written out, though, I wonder if she hits the lottery before she leaves Salem. If she stays, here's hoping Hogan writes her less annoying).

Otherwise, bring it on. I can't wait for the Sheffer era to get underway.

• Members
WOOHOOT for J&M storyline! And can there be Patch and Marlena interraction please? And Kayla/John interraction? They were siblings for heck's sake - where is the tearfilled reunion!?

And Sheffy... have you been reading my story suggestion, you naughty dawg?

HALLELUJAH!!!!!! Marlena is GLORIOUS, thank goodness someone finally appreciates it. Does this mean Deidre signed a contract.

• Members

Looks okay but I really hope if he does a full interview for either sow or sod that there's mention of using vets like maggie victor doug and julie. I'd rather see them frontburner over the likes of bonnie, as much as I like judi evans.

• Members

Everything sounds great..love that men get their penis's back...Also great to hear that john, marlena, steve, and kayla get a story together..i think this will be the big umbrella for the fall..I'm a Bonnie fan, so i would love for her to stick around for a while, and have something interesting to do..

Lumi being mentioned is great..love them...and i'm excited for Bope to be back together..but i agree with Nubs i want it done slowly..

and Brody H is leaving..YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived