DAYS: Spoilers for Week of Aug. 28

• Members

The only way I want Wayne Northrop back is as Roman. I doubt that's ever happening, so if it won't then they need to add Josh Taylor to the cast budget cuts. I love the character of Roman but not JT's version.

If Abe is dating Lexie as part of an undercover operation, could it be the police discover her connection to the mystery man and want to pump her for information about "the glove?"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That could happen.

This could also have to do with Lexie giving Carrie a "false" diagnosis about her & Austin having a baby. Maybe the glove will give the police station something against Lexie... And that's why Abe goes undercover... to get some info out on her?

It's all pretty much up in the air right now.

• Members

Hate to be a spoil-sport, but Abe could never go undercover and fool anyone who knew him reasonably well. He has too many distinctive features, especially his eyes and his voice...two features that couldn't be disguised well. Lexie would know him by smell, instinctively the same way we know our parents, our children and especially our spouses no matter how they would disguise themselves. I'm more curious about the reason Roman would suggest Abe do this instead of Eve or another detective. There is more to this story than the spoiler tells.

It would be another dream come true to have Wayne back as Roman and Josh back as Chris (if Taylor stays). The only thing about this is that I'd want Marlena and Roman to fall in love again for real.

It would be a very sad event if Mimi were murdered however, I think it is an excellent choice. It would give Shawn a reason to take a break from the show and come back looking different (new actor) with a sadness, an aura of mystery and melocholy along with his struggle to recover from the death of his beloved spouse (he does love her). There is more to this story that isn't revealed either. What happens with the Mimi baby.

• Members

Oh man, I am PSYCHED about John and Marlena possibly working together. I mean - it's a perfect team. John's an ISA agent and former cop. Marlena's a psychiatrist AND she's worked a profiler type agent for the PD before (several years).

Man, now this has me all psyched!

• Members

I have no idea why Abe is going undercover unless they have a suspicion that the Dimera's are involved in something that is going on and he pretends to give Lexie another chance to rebuild their marriage all in an effort to pump her for info about whether there is a Dimera plot going on.

If that is the case, Stefano will be back sooner then we think.

Same here-everything I am hearing has my approval :D .

• Members

If Alex North comes back and that horrifying John/Marlena/Alex story is brought back up my fast forward button will seriously break. I just can't handle it. I am getting upset at the thought.

I love Patrick and don't want him to go away. Just thought I would throw that in there.

Billie should have a lesbian affair (that was from the other board but I really like it)

I am intrigued by the murder evidence and John/Marlena stroyline. I really don't like them but this may sway me back over to their side if it is done right.

• Members

OK. So, does anyone remember Victor/Chelsea at....who's birthday part at the pub, was it? I forget. Anyway.

He let something slip about Claire, and then he was like Oh Crap.

So why would he help Chelsea figure it out by giving her the file....? Unles the slip was on purpose?

Archived