DAYS: Spoilers for Week of Aug. 28

• Members

Week of Aug 28:

A mysterious phone call makes Sami extremely terrified before her wedding to Austin. John & Marlena stumble onto some chilling murder evidence. Roman suggests Abe go undercover.

Courtesy: Canadian TV Guide Spoilers (Aug. 26-Sept. 1 issue)

-----------------

Wow. I wonder what John & Marlena find that is so chilling. And Roman wants Abe to go undercover... for what? Sounds like a great week of mystery on Days of our Lives. :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sami and Austin's wedding still hasn't happened? Whoever said that Beth is doing good with time sure hasn't read this yet. It's still the night befor the wedding 2 weeks from now. OY!

John and Marlena find out Alex's body hasn't been recovered.

Abe going undercover? Hmm? What is this leading to?

• Members

As soon as Patrick mentioned wanting to join the police, I thought they would kill him on duty! Wouldn't it be funny if Hope or Bo shot him by accident on duty? lol

Oh, God! Just when I thought Beth was moving days faster, here we are, having the same night for weeks... ugh! Beth, honey, everything is great, but change that... PRONTO!!!

Oh, no.. John and Marlena are going back to the whole Alex crap? Hopefully it is just to end this storyline... although they could have left it the way it ended.

Abe thing is mysterious, but I was hoping we'd get Lexie VS Abe custody battle! That would so rock! Both Renee and James would totally rock in that storyline!

• Members

With Reilly still at the helms, I could've seen Bo being the one that shoots Patrick, just to keep Bo and Hope further apart. I hope Hogan does a better job with this storyline and will not make us go through this agony of solving the email/evidence tape mess and then dive deeper into the "You shot him because you were jealous!" routine.

• Members

Now, if Alex's body has not been recovered, wouldn't it be wild if Stefano retrieved his body from the beach? :D

And BTW, if it were up to me, I would put Patrick in a shuttle and blast him so far across the galaxy the only people he would see would be the crew of Deep Space Nine. I can't stand him, and want this story to end.

• Members

Don't worry... I wish death to that baby too! :D Maybe horrible, but oh well.. I do not want Hope to have anyone else's baby, but Bo's! But I do not want another Zack thing, where we think for years that Hope is having someone else's baby, only to find out years later that it's Bo's... DON'T DO IT!

• Members

Not that these don't sound good but...WHEN THE HELL IS THE WEDDING?!!!

SOW even had something about the wedding in this week's issue so I assumed it was next week and then the aftermath would play into the following week.

I am dying for this wedding-I really though we would get it sometime around the mid-end of next week.

These so sound good though.

• Members

I agree with you, Linn. If Alex came back that would be sweet. I'm only saying this now because if JER were still there, I wouldn't want Alex back anyday of the week. But now that we have 2 great writers, I wish he'd come back and be the gloved hand. :)

Maybe he could be working for Stefano!!! :o

Archived