B&B - December 2014 Thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Liam - I guess it helps that I don't watch all that often. Darin Brooks looks like a space alien that never fully hatched into human form.

Katie continues to seem irrelevant no matter what they do with her. This character has always felt irrelevant to me, no matter who plays her.

• Members

I'm missing the closing credits for the December 4th and 5th episodes - and no clue that CBS has now restircted the access to just one week instead 2. :(

Therefore: Anyone tech-savvy or with an CBS all-access account who can provide me with at least the long closing credits of the December 4, 2014 episode???

Would be greatly appreciated!!

• Members

I wish I was watching when Jackie held her infamous press conferences from that tub. I had to laugh at Rick and Monistat all hugged up in that standard sized tub. Soaps leave out all the unsexy stuff: "Okay baby we need to shift because my leg is asleep." "*brrrrble-burble-brrlip*" "Can you please not fart in my lap?"

I thought Bill was pretty awful telling Quinn to jump. How would he have lived with himself? I guess pretty easily (Ridge in the Persian gulf).

• Members

xcky9aV.png

Minnie is back and she's moved into Steffy's loft. She's a ho and Rick is a dog

my6UJtg.png

What do ya'll think of Rick's new shirt/tie combo? LOL

piBipoJ.png

LOVED Caroline's hair

I cant stand Quinn but it was kind of disgusting how Bill was standing there egging her on to kill herself

Archived