GH: Who's Gonna Buy Love in Maine by Connie Falconeri?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I admit I did buy "Kendall Hart's Charmed" (which she wrote while she was devestated about Zack being dead or something) and even read it on a very slow night (one of the fastest books I've ever read). I also bough Marcie Walsh's The Killing Club which actually, all things considered was a really decent mystery--I've even lent it to mystery fans in my family who have no knowledge of the show who have likedit. Of course, whileit's credited as "Story idea by Josh Grifith, written by Michael Malone" in the small print, Malone *is* know as a good mystery novelist, so they lucked out somewhat. (How idiotic that when Higley took over the show, the killings on OLTL had next to no connection to the ones in the book which made the story doubly dumb).

(But there would be no way I'd ever buy Spinelli's book...)

• Members

LOL You are kidding I hope. Sales of the book are not gonna tell the show that everyone loves Connie. (Actually... maybe they will).

I wonder if they got a staff writer to write it. As I said Malone did the OLTL one and is credited for Patrick's Journal (filled with his annoying Irish poems and a tape of Thorsten reciting them! God I was embarassed to buy it but I'm a sucker for tie in prducts--though I draw the line at perfume...)

Charm was written by one of the scripters too though I can't remember who...

It really really does.

Archived