Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hi Josh, Thanks for your post. Nice of you to stop by! :) Yup, we are proud of our little Tracy home here. We LOVE it! Stop by again sometime.

Lainey, of course I don't mind if you steal the wallpaper. You have a PM from me with urls.

Ms. Q, thanks to all your talk about food in the breakroom earlier, I've had last night's leftover steak quesadilla, leftovers from the night before that, of baked ziti, and a bowl of reeses something or other sweep crap cereal. :P

• Members

Hi Josh! Glad you stopped in. :)

Lainey, you have a couple of PMs. Ignore the first one. (I messed up the spelling).

hooked, here is the link to We All Need LuNacy where I compiled the quotes.

nex, I saw your comment at YouTube this morning. Thank you for the support.

Hope everyone's having a good day so far.

EDIT: NEW BANNER

BannerJaneLindze.jpg

OT, but things are getting to be normal at home again. Upon returning, my family treated me like royalty, but well, now, I'm no more special than I was before the trip. LOL. It was nice while it lasted though. :lol:

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Well Ms. Q--you knew it couldn't last (the royal treatment). Thanks for pointing me to the compilation of quotes about Jane!

Well Lainey is gone so maybe a small glimmer of hope for TQ this week? Maybe???

I am around this afternoon and evening if anyone is around for a chat?

Sorry I missed you yesterday Deb.

LadyAshton--where are you???? Hope all is well

TL/BSG--the benedryl worked but I slept like a rock til 10am this morning!

Edit

Don't forget to vote at Hellagood today....Lunacy is way in the lead and TQ is way in the lead also!!! Lucky is almost outta there which will leave a show down between Tracy and Sam

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Lady Ashton, hi! We were getting kind of worried about you. Glad you popped in. :)

So...I finished up a video today. It's more than a little depressing. :o Have some final touches and will hopefully post tonight. You all can't hate me for it though.

Oh, hooked, I voted at HellaGood. But I bumped Sam down a point instead of Lucky.

Lainey, I got your PM. Glad you liked it!!! I like it too. I'm jealous of it now. LOL.

• Members

Hey, gang. Sorry I've been sorta missing lately. RL is just a little, well, there, if you know what I mean. I haven't seen a single episode of GH in about two weeks now--just the downloads of what little Tracy there has been. Fey and I saw Peter Pan at the Derby Dinner Theater in Indiana last night--I always cry in the last scene, no matter what version I see. It was a pretty good play, although the actress singing Peter was swallowed up by the orchestrations. (Nobody else was, for some reason--just her.)

I am working on absolutely nothing at the moment, although I did revamp the review page on my Dana Ivey site this weekend. I think the 97 degree temperatures combined with humidity and NO AIR CONDITIONING in my car is just killing my spirit.

All the banners and stuff are wonderful, btw. I hope I will get back into the creative place soon, because I'm just feeling out of sorts and yucky with nothing to work on and no interest in starting anything..... You know, some good Tracy episodes would really help, wouldn't they?

• Members

Deb--miss you around here! Hope you get some creative juices soon! Go vote on Hellagood--ha ha! Hope Fey is doing better. Watched the second city tape today...god she was so scheming back then...but so sad too cause Edward/Ned really did a number on her...stealing her jewels too...trying to get dillon from her by trying to bribe the nanny to spy on tracy...

We are still in the breakrom if anyone in saround 9:20 central time

• Members

Hope things improve soon, MinervaFan. We miss you very much. Hope you and Fey are taking care. :)

NEWEST VIDEO

WARNING: Video is depressing. I don't want to spoil it for those who do plan on viewing it, but please, if you're upset OR get upset easily, it would be better if you didn't watch IMO.

SENDSPACE: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2ntjtt

MEGAUPLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HAR6AZUK

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN7EXnk0Q5I

For those who do watch, let me know what you think. Thanks. :)

• Members

Ms. Q went AU! WOW. Have you ever done that before? I don't think you have.

You are so creative. That video is SOO creative. So well done. Very nicely done.

Now that I have said that -- BITE YOUR TONGUE. If that ever happened on GH I would be SOOOOOOO SAD... nonetheless, it's VERY WELL DONE!

• Members

^^^ I'm not even going to ask what EW-EBO stands for. :lol: Glad you liked it.

BREAKING NEWS!!!! (sort of)

Look whose profile has been updated at Soap Opera Central. :D

CLICK ME.

I emailed Liz and was able to add to our girl's profile! (Everything after "Jax reluctantly agreed" is from me). I also updated the occupation, crimes committed, and hospitalizations sections. Unfortunately, I forgot to mention Tracy's unborn (aborted) child in the children section. Oh, and her grandchild (Lulu and Dillon's aborted baby) too! And I guess, technically, she resides at Shady Brook, not the Quartermaine mansion. Darn! I forgot a lot! I wonder if I should email her and tell her about those things, or just let it be? Probably just let it be. And I really, really hope they had someone edit this, 'cause while I proofread repeatedly, I'm willing to bet there's still some errors in there. :o

EDIT: Yep, there's errors in there - typos and such. *shrugs*