Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

MinervaFan, I'm not sure how inspirational this is, but last night, I had a dream about a Tracy!Spoiler. LOL. Carly and Jax were getting married (again, I guess), and Tracy was going to catch the bouquet by accident. We speculated that it meant LuNacy were going to remarry the right way. :)

hooked, you've got mail. BTW, I am uploading that "old twig" clip for you right now. I am also uploading 4 other ones from that same month. Hopefully, they'll all go through - We know how picky SaveFile can be. Will post the link when it's finished.

Um, do we believe this?

Bright side...How much would Jane ROCK that (those) scene(s)?

EDIT #1: hooked, here you go:

2005 Scenes: http://www.savefile.com/projects/808493069

Recently posted clips include:

12-1-05: If Luke goes after her, Tracy will snap him like the old twig he is. Go, Tracy, go!

12-5-05 Part 1: Lulu sells Luke out to Tracy. Go, Lulu, go!

12-5-05 Part 2: Tracy confronts Luke about his deal with Carly. Oy, Luke.

12-6-05 Part 1: In RoseLawn, Carly calls an ELQ board meeting; she announces the Q's work for her now. Why is that woman still on this show?

12-6-05 Part 2: Carly blackmails the Q's. Again, WHY?! Why?! Get her off the show!!!

All clips are courtesy of Shazzer.

Edit # 2:

2006 Scenes have also been updated: http://www.savefile.com/projects/808494529

Recently posted clips include:

3-23-06 Part 1, Part 2, Part 3: Haunted Star Reopening

3-24-06 (just have 1 scene from this episode): Tracy and Skye argue on the stairs; Skye falls.

3-27-06: Lorenzo goes after Tracy; Luke makes a profit.

You all know that credit is specified on the site.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

MinervaFan, you seem like you could use a hug:

hugs.jpg

You've got mail, BTW. :)

So, we all know I'm a perfectionist. I've edited the video. It wasn't much (I just added clips to the screenshots of the clocks), but I just thought it was more powerful like that. Feel free to watch again and let me know if it was a good choice on my part.

SENDSPACE: http://www.sendspace.com/file/oms31w

MEGAUPLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7O8G66FW

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McVSlnIuvgI

• Members

Running in and running back out....since I don't know how to do clip art of hugs like Ms Q, I am sending you a virtual "hug" now Deb! Hope your day gets better.

Assuming no TQ today. Ms Qi I will watch your video second version in a bit...didn't even get to watch the first yet...woke up late and had to run the kids to the dentist. Friends over chaos happening here...will have tonight to myself to catch up!

Thanks for posting those clips Ms. Q--will watch them later too....

Don't forget to vote on hellagood today everyone!!!

Sorry to be annoying with the reminders! :)

TL--Got the "all clear" today :)

• Members

Ms. Q, Thanks for updating Tracy's profile over at SOC! Care to take a crack at Luke's? LOL

knh, Hmmm. I wonder why that is happening. Oh well, use the links in my signature. If you are not already signed on to Hella Good, it will take you to the sign in page. After you sign in, click the links in my signature again if you have to (make sure you keep this window open) and it will bring you to the games.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Argh!!!!

Still getting it....

"The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken." is what is showing up

edit: ok, apparently that site just hates me... well I guess something had to! I'm off to work on my story a little bit. I'm trying to come up with some page filler stuff because it is just too short. My prof suggestioned more of the show-don't-tell part of our class. Some of the things I've talked about in the book can be actual scenes, but I don't know where. I have to go back and do a lot of work.

Quick poll for names:

for him I like Jackson or Oliver (don't know why)

for her I have to pick a french last name b/c of her dad, so I am trying to decide if I want an ethnic first name too. The only ones I like are some mixed and matched from my families names. Still thinking (and right now thinking of nixing the whole thing, but here you go): Genevieve Nicole (ve-ev for the end pronunciation not veeve), Cora, or something else I can't remember right now but I have written down. I also have some last names but I don't have them offhand either, except for Cadieux... Anyhoo.....

Edited by knh

• Members

Just my opinion knh...but since you asked....and since I have read the story, Genevieve doesn't strike me as the name of that character...seems sort of demure or something...I think you need a bolder, stronger sounding name...but feel free to ignore me...it is your book! :) I like Jackson for his name...no offense to anyone named Oliver...but it sounds like sort of a wimpy name to me.

I am going to watch another one of those city tapes and then will be on the computer around 9pm central...if anyone is around.

Can I just say that GH is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring without Tracy!

• Members

I agree about both names, but I don't know what to use for her yet. I love the name Oliver for some reason, but it is a bit mousy for my people. Ok, Jackson it is. Still thinking of her name though. I don't really like Genevieve, but I did like it as the whole name (completely didn't think of the fact that he won't walk around saying her whole name through the story). Ok, back to the drawing board for her. Let you know what I pick. Thanks for the help

• Members

knh: I just updated the links in my signature. Both of them were directing to the couples game. Maybe those will work for you? Maybe it's a cookie issue? Were you able to figure it out? Good luck with the revisions!

Ms. Q: Thanks for the treats. I enjoyed your new vid. It was powerful. Luckily I was in an optimistic mood. He's coming back. He's coming back to Tracy.

Anyone around for a few? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members
LOL. No. Tracy's took long enough. And I know much more about her "life" than Luke's. Haha. I just wish I did a better job of proofreading. What I did was just typed up the updates in Microsoft Word and sent it to Liz. Well, I mean, I proofread a ton before I sent it, but it still wasn't good enough. :( I wish I had access to the actual profile, you know, so I could go in and fix it. :lol:

Many thanks for the feedback. And darn right he's coming back to our girl. :)

knh, hope you get the site to work!

Breakroom? 9:25 central. http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Ms. Q, Well you know the most important part of Luke's history. He fell in Love with his wife, Tracy Quartermaine Spencer. :)

knh, the links in my signature work for me. Oh well. Why don't you try this...

Log onto Hella Good, go to the last forum listed where it says games, Then click: GH Couples Game Part 1 (for the couples game) and GH Character Game Part 4 (for the character game). I hope this helps, as our girl/couple are coming down the stretch we're gonna need all the help we can get.

Edited by TracyLuv