Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It is 6:15pm central ...I'm here for a bit if anyone is around...in the breakroom

Edit...

Staci...just wanted to say I just reread those three chapters again and they are great. I can tell you did a lot of medical research there! It shows in the authenticity!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Thanks hooked. Yes, I did more research than I wanted. In the process, I came across some pictures and diagrams that I never, ever wanted to see. EVER. :lol:

~Question about the Video~

Was it clear that Tracy ended up in Shady Brook because of Luke's death? (and not because of Alan) I thought I illustrated it with his face haunting her dreams, then with his voice being heard over the "your voice, it chased away all the sanity in me" part as they put the straight jacket on her, and later with his face fading over hers as she talked to the air in Shady Brook (with the lyrics "I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone.") Anyhoo! The topic came up in the breakroom earlier, and I just wanted to make sure I accomplished what I hoped. :)

In other news, if rumors are to believed,

If people are around tonight, post a link to the breakroom, and I'll probably be there. :D

• Members

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEX!!! Hope you're having a good one. Sorry no Tracy this year, but there's hopefully always next week!

So many treats!

Ms. Q: I can't wait to read the updates to Oh, Baby! As for the vid, I got that she was in SB b/c of Luke's death. As I was watching it, I thought to myself, at least that would be a valid reason for locking her up as opposed to this nonsense. So, yes, I totally got what you were doing.

Breakroom? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

Lainey...unless it is an AU story or it goes on much beyond her getting home with the baby...there is no way in hell there would be Lunacy sex! Are you kidding me???? A c-section, a newborn...no way is she going to be in that mood--ha ha! Speaking from the voice of experience---LOL!! :) But...Ms. Q could write an Epilogue chapter about 6 months down the road.....what about it Ms. Q???

• Members

Oh, Man!!! I just read the new chapters for Oh, Baby, Mrs. Q, loving it soooooo much!!!

Hooked, check your mailbox, just sent you something. Pick one if you can, if not and you can narrow it down for me I'll post those here and ask everyone again.

Later all! Sorry, no time for the BR tonight.

*waves to... I don't remember who's on, but I think it's Lainey and BSG*

Edit, wow, good call!! Hi guys!!!!!

Edited by knh

• Members

Sorry TL...closed the window by accident in the breakroom and by the time I got back on you were gone...didn't mean to leave without saying "bye"

Well everyone...lucky is gone at hellagood...it is a Tracy/Sam showdown....and we all KNOW who will win that battle! :)

Vote for our girl!!!!

• Members

Poor UnLucky! Oh well.

BSG you had me cracking up when I saw that you stayed and watched for the final blow.

Well it's Sam vs. Tracy ..... Cassadine vs. Quartermaine Spencer. Quartermaine Spencer. That sounds like a deadly combo. Which means bye bye Cassadine!

• Members

Can you see them in the ring....Tracy and Sam...Luke is Tracy's coach and Alexis is Sam's....Sam is so going down...TKO by TQ in a matter of minutes--ha ha!

That was so funny last night--we were very Tracy-like in our hostile coup!

Me, TL and Ms Q ccan't vote again til Thursday, so the rest of you need to vote today!!!

Deb, Lainey, BSG, Colette if you are checking in...vote today!!

I must be an eternal optimist...still hoping for Tracy to pop on my tv today....

Edit

Ms Q--just watched those recent clips you added to savefile...the ones of Carly with the ELQ board at Roselawn--so funny--the set is exactly like the spencer house set! Thank god they took down the luke/laura pics though..

Edited by hookedongh