The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Wow!! upside down? sounds awesome! The cruise line was Royal Carribean. The zip line excursion is not run by them though, but is booked through them if people wanted to do it.

ETA: page 349!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
DDDEEEBBB!!!Happy Birthday i just had to stop in and take a break from finals to wish you a very happy birthday. whether with your fictional works or your real-life goodness and understanding, you touch us all and I had to personally wish you a now-belated happy birthday. Best wishes. Edited by tracyluver

• Members

Sorry TracyLuv...fell asleep last night before I could get back on the computer! Let's try to catch up tonight!

Good luck with the rest of your finals TracyLuver. Hope your speech goes well tomorrow (it is tomorrow right?)

Hope your birthday was great Deb!

I have this TrAsh fic swirling around in my head I gotta make myself sit down and write (continuation of their story after they met). One of these days.

Deb...I thought about sending the invitations out all wrong and just correcting the one that went to the lady whose name I screwed up, but then all the other people know her and would tell her. So I had to drive 25 minutes to a different party city store to get them again cause my store near me was out of them---two steps forward, three steps back...story of my life. Now I gotta reprint them all today and mail them.

My son is flying by himself today for the first time to visit my parents. I hope he remembers to take his carry on bag off the plane with him!

Here's hoping for Tracy Tuesday today!

• Members

Travels in Mexico and zip-lining...ahhhh I love those things. Must be why they ended up in my last fic! LOL Hmmm Maybe I'll have Tracy follow Luke on an adventure and have her do some zip-lining and parasailing! I can just picture that in my mind!

I was so depressed over Alan's demise at Guza's hands that I could barely write my fic and didn't feel like posting at all. I don't know how this funk lasted so long since he and Tracy have had more screen time and better lines since this happened. I am loving it and the Lunacy/Lucy (Lulu/Tracy) interaction. I adore Tracy with Lulu. I really hope they take their time with it and do it justice. It reminds me of the step mother/step daughter relationship in Moonlight and Valentino. I'm hoping they go down a similar path, but I'm so distrustful of Snuza.

It must be vacation time that put me straight finally. I went to Hawaii and that seemed to do it. I just needed the Pacific breezes to blow Snuza right out of my hair!

Hmmm, just thinking about Lunacy makes me want to write about those two. I do love them and I was a diehard LnL1 fan! Of course, I always adored Tracy and Luke as individual characters, Laura just came with the package of Luke. I guess I think like Tracy!!!!! Doesn't she look wonderful? She's so strong and in control in that courtroom scene. I am so glad they have never managed to destroy her character.

Here's hoping Lulu models herself after Tracy instead of that pathetic whiner Carly.

• Members

Zanne Marie--Get to that lunacy fic writing! Sounds like a great idea--Tracy following Luke on an adventure! I am going on a girls weekend to celebrate my friend's 50th birthday on the 15-16th of June. We're going to a new Hyatt resort in Bastrop (outside of Austin, TX) that has ziplining thing through the tree tops as one of its attractions--of course it is likely for the kids, but hey...I'm a kid at heart--might have to try it! Me and my two 50 year old friends. Sounds like fun!

Had to get my entire toenail removed today as it was falling off (sorry for sharing that disgusting bit of news) --I am very bummed I will have to wear a bandaid all summer--cause I'll be damned if I am not wearing my cute sandals--ha ha!

Yes, Tracy was awesome window dressing at the trial, rubbing Luke's back in support and holding his hand. Love the subtle things they are doing to build their relationship. I wonder if some of those are Jane and Tony's doing or they are scripted in the blocking ,etc.

Chat with you all later...going to take my little boy to the airport for his first grown up flying alone plane flight! (WIsh the other two were going too--LOL)

• Members

Soooo, no Tracy Tuesday, they suck. *But* she's in the previews, not speaking, but she's sitting next to Luke in the courtroom and the verdict is in. Recycled wardrobe of course (i think), its a blue-ish/gray jacket, i don't think its one of the flowy ones.

btw, Happy Birthday Deb!!!! Hope it was wonderful u deserve nothing but the best!

Edited by angel2devil

• Members

Angel2Devil, since we have no Ms. Q to comment on the jacket at the moment....I'll step in for her....

Definite recycled jacket, but from a long time ago...she hasn't worn it in a while...it is a not a long one...I think she wore it with a white turtleneck under it in a clip with Skye and Luke at the Haunted Star that was in Ms. Q's last video before she left. I uploaded it but can't find it at the moment with the date, but you can bet your bottom dollar that Staci could spout it off with no problem! We miss you Staci if you are checking the thread! :)

So I am such a big talker...I take my son to the airport thinking one kid down for a week, only two to go (ha ha) and he starts crying on the way there cause he got all freaked out about terrorists and flying to NY, etc. But he calmed down and was fine. Then I waited til the plane pulled away from the gate to leave (first time my son is flying alone) and as it starts pulling away, I all of a sudden start to get all teary-eyed. Oy!

TracyLuv...hope to catch ya tonight!

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012 anyone around for a few? It is 5pm central?

Edit I just got done stuffing and sealing almost 50 shower invitations..not feeling so great--remember that Seinfeld episode when George's finance died from the glue licking on all the wedding invitations--LOL

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

While I will admit that I have yet to see today's show or better yet tomorrows previews, because I am still at work, I did get a chance to see the previews on abc.com. To give you a hand hooked, on the outfit Tracy is wearing, it is the suit she wore when she told Luke (just before he left town, again, after Lulu had her abortion) she didn't care where he was going or what he was doing, but that he needed to be there for his daughter. I used that clip in my Lacy promo vid I made a few months back. Thats why its fresh in my memory. hehe! As for her hair it looks a bit flat but the part in her hair is more off to the side and not straight down the middle, if that makes sense. I personally like it more off to the side instead of down the middle.

Also there is a spoiler on SON for the week of the 18th, its nothing that we all don't already know, its very vague and I am not going to white/black it out, but here it is:

A ghost sighting causes alarm and the white coats are called.

• Members

Oy! I'm doing a lousy job of filling Ms. Q's wardrobe shoes....Thanks Nex for the save--ha ha. Although from the previews it was such a short glance it did look like this other grey jacket she has, but I just checked out the abc.com and you are TOTALLY right Nex!

Listening to the Jersey Boys soundtrack my mom sent me...anyone see that show? Not coming to Houston this season--bummer!

• Members

Totally fracking off-topic: Oh, where oh where is MsQ when I need her???

I'm looking for a fat chick hair cut. I am so sick of my hair (it goes down to the middle of my back). I want to cut off my braid and send it to that place where they make wigs for chemo kids, but that would mean I need a SHORT style. Fat face + short style = tricky.

I went to Google, searched hair styles for fat chicks (bad idea, btw), and came up short. Then I went to Kathy Brier's site and found a couple of ideas (Oh, Lainey, TracyLuv--there's a picture of her with Dana Ivey at the BCEME Rummage Sale!!!! I'm telling you, it's kismet.)

Would some of the more hairstyle-oriented people on this list please help me out--I wish Jane was fat, because she has ten thousand styles to chose from.

Email me with links to pictures. ya'll, because I'm about to go buzz cut. Thank you.

TQ IS ON TOMORROW. (Just to keep it On-Topic.)