Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

"You know how Tracy's concern for Lulu leads to her searching for Luke. And then it's Sonny's men who actually locate him. You don't think Tracy's going to be offscreen when Luke first returns, do you? As in still trying to find him? TIIC wouldn't do that, would they?"

I most certainly think they would do that. I don't however, think they would do it again so quickly... (remember her 3 week absence after her son and Lulu found him in the Markaams).

please oh please oh please give her a great story! (especially if she doesn't come back. she deserves a damned good send off).

• Members

Tracy's five husbands and what she thought on each wedding night...and/or the morning after.

And if you watched or heard about them..you know they were all vastly different.

We never saw Tracy/Larry's on screen...but I thought Tracy said she found out later he'd started cheating THAT night.

Tracy/Mitch I don't remember...but my guess is he also was already cheating.

Tracy/Paul.

Heartbreaking. Simply heartbreaking. Probably when she first realized the relationship was a sham.

Tracy/Gino...hilarious. Pam the hooker stepping in her place. FUnny stuff.

Tracy/Luke...well we all KNOW how that one turned out.

LOL

Angsty....funny, or both....that'd be a great little fic.

*waves to knh*

• Members

I wasn't trying to be greedy. :)

I just wanted to give several suggestions to you in case no one else gave one......or in case you only liked one of them. LOL

No TQ today.

On the other hand we DID get Lulu.

I read people complaining about Lulu's airtime...and she's on four days a week average.

Bet Jane would trade with her.

• Members

I got my copy of the soundtrack to The Hunchback of Notre Dame today. Vastly underrated Disney animated flick--not for children at all, and strays from the source material, but still magnificently done. Anyway, Bette Midler covers the "Power Ballad" all Disney animated flicks are required to have today, and I got chills when I heard it. It's SO TracyQ. I'd love to see a video done to this song, hint hint, if anyone is interested in doing it. (I can just see her with the cast of The City, with their little potluck Thanksgiving--or was it Christmas? All so broke, all so frightened....)

God Help the Outcasts

Sung by Bette Midler

Music by Alan Menkin

Lyrics by Stephen Schwartz

From Disney’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame

I don't know if You can hear me, or if You're even there.

I don't know if You will listen to a humble prayer.

They tell me I am just an outcast, I shouldn't speak to You...

Still I see Your face, and wonder, were You once an outcast too?

God help the outcasts, hungry from birth.

Show them the mercy they don't find on Earth.

The lost and forgotten, they look to You still.

God help the outcasts, or nobody will.

I ask for nothing, I can get by.

But I know so many less lucky than I.

God help the outcasts, the poor and downtrod.

I thought we all were the children of God.

I don't know if there's a reason;

why some are blessed, some not.

Why the few You seem to favor --

they fear us, flee us, try not to see us.

God help the outcasts, the tattered, the torn.

Seeking an answer to why they were born.

Winds of misfortune have blown them about.

You made the outcasts, don't cast them out.

The poor and unlucky, the weak and the odd.

I thought we all were the children of God.

• Members

Breakroom tid-bits...

1. MinervaFan posted "5 Mornings." Tracy's husband's snore, and Tracy hates it.

2. Keith shared bread with us all. Oh, he was also a whole 9 minutes late to the fun. *glares* J/K. The next chapter of "Chances Are" will be up soon (end the week or so).

3. angel is hoping that the hurricane cancels school (Stay safe!) And writer's block is preventing an update on Beautiful Disaster. *kicks writer's block*

4. nex entered the chatroom and did not get fired. Yay!

5. And me, Ms. Q, got stuck between the bed and the wall when she was 13 or so, and she has no idea about how she's going to end Oh, Baby. Heh. It's fun referring to myself in the third person.

Deb, the "getting stuck bed" thing was about all you missed. Oh! nex also got stuck once, but she was much younger than 13. Heh. If I was thinking, I would have attempted copying/pasting again. For some reason though, it never copies the entire thing. *sigh*

HERE'S HOPING FOR TRACY Q TOMORROW!!!

• Members

Well, it's official! The LurveFest Chat Room has officially been re-christened "The Break Room." Keith has donated the breadmaker, MsQ brought the ice cream maker, and martinis flow like olives...erm, I mean, water....

If you've already visited the site, please hit refresh next time you view the site to see the new graphic and text.

If you haven't already visited the Break Room, why not? :)

Now, I'm going to watch 101 Dalmations (animated) since SOMEBODY with the initials JE was not on the show today. Night, night!

• Members

SD: Grain of salt and all that:

Luke tries to strike a deal with Tracy regarding their divorce and Lulu

It doesn't sound legit to me because it's so non-specific. I CAN see TIIC rushing to end the marriage though so that they don't even have to deal with the Tracy issue when Laura comes back.

All I have to say is if TIIC try to say they were never married or if they DO divorce them, they better find TG something else to do after GF leaves. Because I can't sit through them just going back to the way things were as if nothing happened and Laura never came back. And if that means less JE(HOW would that be possible?) then that's what that means.

spoiler talk over

• Members

SPOILERS

>

>

I don't like the sound of it, either, although I could see TIIC rushing a divorce storyline or coming up with oh, it wasn't a legitimate marriage, blahblahblah. As if TQ didn't send that marriage certificate to the FBI crime lab (or equivalent) to test its validity ten seconds after her head cleared from the hangover. I can see Luke coming up with something like, we were never married, I got a fake license, it was all a fake, and TQ saying, nuh-uh, clown. I know it's legit, or your ass would have been on the streets last June.

That is, if TIIC let TQ have a brain this week.

Rolls eyes. Thanks, ILTQ. Now I'm depressed.

• Members

Sorry MinervaFan but we kind of figure something will happen, don't we?

I mean....unless you want to see Tracy making a fool of herself by refusing to divorce Luke and having Luke publically humiliate her or something....wouldn't it be much better to just say they were never really married..either because the Vegas nuptials weren't legal or the divorce from Laura wasn't legal?

AT least that way Tracy has nothing to contest and probably won't fight it.

I actually am somewhat postive that TIIC will bring Lacy back together(as man and wife still? I don't know) after Laura leaves.

Or do Skye/Luke/Tracy(really don't want to see that.)

Guess we'll just wait and see. I liked your fic BTW. :) Cute.

• Members

You're right, of course, ILoveTracyQ. This just reminds me why I swore off soaps for twenty years. They make me crazy, they have no sense of continuity of characterization, they're ageist, sexist, and downright annoying on a consistent basis.

Honestly, ten seconds after JE leaves General Hospital, I will never watch another episode again. And if she comes back, I will watch for her. But otherwise--um, no.

• Members

Awww...trust me I know how you feel. Not trying to depress anyone but I guess it's best to be realistic right?

LOL

Anyway I am being *optimistic* that TQ will get a POV and have a voice in all this and that it won't be entirely selfish or villainous.

and really....if I get even a few scenes with Tracy showing *LUKE* that she loves him, and JE strutting her stuff....I'll be happy.

Not satisfied. But happy. :)