Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

We're good - just freaked out a little. It centred above Ottawa and was felt as far away as Chicago. Now we have some serious storm action coming our way including a Tornado warning. Good time to stay inside I guess.

• Members

Lucky arrives home to find Luke asleep on his couch. He's still drinking and tells Lucky he's moving in for a few days, evicted him from the HS and "dear old dad" has no place to hang his hat. Lucky sarcastically said he can't figure out why Tracy would be mad about the lie and legal documents - and Luke doesn't hear the sarcasm. He keeps going on about why the paper even matters, it's just paper. The real deal was what was important. He tells Lucky that Tracy had all his possessions put on the lawn and Alice managed to same some of it. Lucky asks about the HS and Luke tells him he needs a high priced lawyer to block Tracy's latest move there.

At the mansion Ethan is talking with Maya and hears crashing. Edward and Monica come in and they all ask Ethan to talk to Tracy. Ethan hasn't heard about the phoney marriage yet and he's a little incredulous about the whole deal. Tracy barges into the room and puts her hand up saying no way, whatever Luke sent him to tell her just forget it.

Luke/Lucky talk about living there until Tracy comes to her senses. Luke says he's not worried - she just needs time and space. Before he knows it he'll be back at the mansion. Lucky says it was a pretty big lie and it might be a lot longer than he thinks. Back at the mansion with everyone's urging, Ethan pleads with Tracy saying Luke fell madly and deeply in love with the mark and Luke just wants to make it legal. Ethan knows she loves him too, so for her sake, Luke's sake - and us, Edward interrupts - and us, Ethan continues, just please take him back. Tracy says she's finally free and happier than she's ever been without him, then she storms past them all and out to the terrace. Alone her mask falls a little and we can see that she's not alright.

Luke says Tracy loves being married to him - well not actually married, but paperwork doesn't matter, it's what's in the heart that counts. Lucky says that's sweet but this is big for her. Luke agrees that she's angry, she's spitting nails, she's going to teach him a lesson, but then she'll come around. Ethan arrives and they do some Spencer man bonding. Luke then tells Ethan he was just giving his brother some sage advice about dealing with proud, stubborn, women. Ethan says he could have used that advice a half hour before at the mansion. Luke asks how is Peppermint Popsicle is doing. Ethan says she's done with Luke and this time it looks like it's for good. Luke looks stunned by that comment.

Luke is saying he knows how to handle Tracy - she's ripping off head over there and it's just a matter of time before she takes him back, she loves him. The boys agree she loves him - love isn't the issue. Lucky continues saying Tracy has been deeply hurt, and beneath her proud exterior and sarcastic humour, she's probably a really sensitive person who can't deal with being manipulated again. Luke wonders who's side Lucky is on and he says Luke's side - but this time he should do something new and reach down deeper for that old Luke Spencer charm rather than the usual games. Luke won't hear him and says nope, he knows exactly how to handle Spanky Angelica Quartermaine. Ethan and Lucky exchange looks. (Don't look know, but Lucky is a LuNatic too :P)

(OT - fabulous line from Lex today, Sam says perhaps Jason can help the situation with Kristina/Johnny, and Lex response "I know you think Jason is the answer to everything, but..." laugh.gif)

• Members

Thanks remos! So two scenes of Tracy right? Seems like whatever lukes deal is when he takes her cash and splits might be one of his games thinking that will keep them tied or her to come gunning for him .

Soap opera digest recap said tg back mid September. Wonder which is right?

• Members

I'll take a printed rag over the internet any day of the week.

Speaking of the net, AL tweeted again - seems Brook and Maya are doing something at Jakes with Coleman in about 3 weeks. She referenced the "Q girls", which I thought was cute.

• Members

Yah that was a tweet from last week I think. Sod said mid sept but sid said end or beginning if oct. That us what I meant.

So tomorrow is Luke breaking in.

I'm on a streetcar now to tulaane.

Scary about the earthquake.

Why do you think they keep mentioning Tracy is done for good?

• Members

I'm guessing to make it easier for Luke to believe it when he leaves next week, because she says it or someone else says it and then we get Tracy by herself obviously heartbroken. I don't know that this show has ever spent so much time on Tracy's feelings in all of this. Sure she rages, but this is more than that - she's really hurting and we're seeing it. And all the Spencer kids want them to mend their marriage and get back together. I think that part is delicious.

I just hope Luke eventually listens to Lucky (I know... don't you just LOVE the irony in that one) telling Luke he has to be more for Tracy and not do the tired old con schtick - Tracy needs and deserves better.

The earthquake was more surprise than anything - but if you read my sister's facebook comments it's like she's living in San Fernando with a 9.0 on the Richter Scale..... oy...... my sister is a case, i can tell you

• Members

I just read that in this weeks SID TG and JE got a gold star, I'm sure it's for their wedding vows, but I don't know for sure. Hopefully the full article will be up soon.

Also, this is from TV Guide:

If you can hold your own against Maude, those mobsters in Port Charles should be a cinch! Adrienne Barbeau is joining ABC's General Hospital as a tough-as-nails broad called Suzanne Stanwyck (best soap name ever!) who runs a charity agency for children in Italy.

Suzanne will be closely involved with Vanessa Marcil's Brenda. GH head writer Bob Guza says we'll first see the women working together in Rome — Marcil hits the air August 11; Barbeau on August 12 — and they will eventually make their way to Port Charles together.

"Despite her hard edge, Suzanne has a lot of love for others, including Brenda — she's her confidante, so to speak," Guza says. "As we get to know Suzanne better, she'll have a surprising feminine side."

Barbeau will be around for several weeks at least, maybe longer if that "feminine" thing works out. In fact, the ball-busting Ms. Stanwyck sounds like a perfect match for that louse Luke Spencer!

Boo!

• Members

I'm back.....

JE and TG deserve the stand-out stars regardless. They are still the best thing on GH.

The good news is while I missed GH, I have 20/15 vision in the eye they fixed. I'm so happy.

And the okay news is LuNacy on today and I really REALLY want to slap Luke around. The boy is an ass's ass.

Anyway, he starts with Lucky and Ethan both telling him he's got to work harder and do better by Tracy, not the same old schtick. Luke tells them she's the only woman he wants and that he knows how to do it. Neither of the boys are convinced, but Ethan calls Maya over anyway to get the new security codes to the mansion. Dimbo thinks LUKE is too good for Tracy! Stupid or what. (And I'm right about AI, keep her with Spencermaines and her game is improving.)

Anyway Luke does go to the mansion and Tracy calls the police. He doesn't believe her and pledges his love. He's actually pretty sincere about it and desperate to make an impression. The cops show up and Luke is dumbfounded - he really didn't think she called them. Through much protest they take him away.

Later at the PCPD Lucky walks by and tells an extremely woe-begotten Luke that Tracy is pressing charges. Luke still can't believe it, and tells Lucky to learn from his mistake - don't tell a woman that you're married when you're not (this was the LOL moment for me today). Lucky rolls his eyes and thanks Luke for the "advice".