The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

So my husband emailed me this morning the list of celebrities available for interviews next week. Franco is one of them for Tues the 29th. I told him to book it! Hopefully he will. I'll tell him to ask him how he liked working with JE! LOL

So it sounds like Luke is leaving town trying to make Tracy care and he steals the $ probably to make her chase after him or something. Or to leave unfinished business for when he returns.

I hope the lulu/tracy scenes are good. At least Tracy can go out with a bang...having some tralu scenes before she is going for her summer hibernation nap! ^_^

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hooked, such negativity in the daylight..... :P

We've never had a bad TraLu scene, so I'm really looking forward to it. I think the amount was that high to keep it under 15 mill as the ultimate "I'm leaving and taking my toys with me", yet in the ball park and large enough that Tracy will NOT take that lying down. I just hope she rises to the bait, and with the Spencer Sibs pushing for their reunion, I'm expecting some interesting things before Luke returns.... or before Tracy finds him.

As for Franco - it would be great for him to talk about JE. This time around it truly seems like it's Franco and the Women...... from what I've seen in different places, that list includes Tracy, Diane, Alexis, Molly, Lulu, Sam, Claire, Carly, Maxie and Liz. Men wise it only seems like Jason/Dante/Spinelli/Lucky.

• Members

To add my last bit of negativity for the day, I'm sure Tracy/Franco is a scene not story involvement as with Diane, Molly etc. NLG did not tape with Franco and her part was given to CH as she wasn't available for taping.

With that I will return more positive later! :rolleyes:

• Members

Wouldn't BZ be absolutely DELICIOUS as Tracy's new boy toy?

*sigh*

He is just cool enough to do a JF and do a short stint on GH, too. Perhaps I should put a bug in Guza's ear. :)

As far as Kristina-she's definitely a brat, but she isn't even an interesting brat-and she's not Lulu or Maxie in their younger days. Lulu and Maxie never looked the other way when someone could have been killed because of their actions.

The thing with Maxie, Lulu, Brook, and most bratty soap teens, is that they are relatable, and at times, likeable, and don't try to get people killed because of their own selfish interest.

Kristina is a non-entity for me, and if Ethan hooks up with her, he can die, too. Because that level of stupid shouldn't be allowed to roam free.

But back to Tracy- what days was she on this week?

• Members

Tracy - Monday, Wednesday and Thursday

Kristina - it's merely a matter of "to each their own"

I understood that Franco taped three days, and NLG was with him the first day but not available otherwise so CH did it. NLG tweeted she'd worked with Franco.

I'm interested in the scene between Tracy and Franco though - anything worded "sees through him" sounds fabulous. And this is coming on the heals of Luke's lies and theft. Tracy will be fit to be tied. I am really enjoying it. Even Maya improves when she's mixing it up with JE and TG. And if AL has already tweeted that she's worked with JE, we should see that coming within the next 3 weeks. Just hopefully not before I'm on vacation for 2 weeks - I want to enjoy Brookie and Grannie. :P Thank GOD for DVRs, is all I can say.

• Members

Definitely no LuNacy today.... oh well, 3-4 days this week is pretty good.

EDIT

Oops, Luke is on just no Tracy. He's looking sober (wonder what happened to the charges) and Sonny is telling him about the hit on Johnny.

Edited by remos