The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

That sounds right, Funny. Hooked posted the dates a couple of days or so ago for next week. Check back on her posts. And I believe Luke is supposed to be on with Lucky, Patrick, and Sonny the other days. I'm hoping that at least with Patrick and Lucky, there will be lots of LuNacy mentions (and hopefully some propping).

I'm most looking forward to the Luke and Patrick scenes. That has the most potential for LuNacy-driven quality talk. They'll yammer on about Robin some, I'm sure, but Luke will get his turn.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've been offered, and have accepted the role of Moderator on an Ethina board, so if they turn your crank, come on over.

Reluctant Hero http://z7.invisionfree.com/Reluctant_Hero/index.php?act=idx

I already started a LuNacy thread in the section that talks about Ethaina's other connections to the show. cool.gif IMO there are some good things happening couple wise on GH, and I'm having a blast. Just the 20/30 something crowd alone is a sight to behold - I can't remember another time when GH could mix'n'match like this. Johnny does play best with the older characters, but Brook has a bit of "old soul" to her - perhaps they can make it work. Musically I think they'd be great, and keeping Johnny connected to Tracy is never a bad thing - no matter what happened in JoLu, Johnny was always extremely respectful of Tracy.

• Members

17. The show has been making a big deal about that one - and she's 18 in November. She's no younger than ewcbo was for Luke, Karen for Sonny, Emily for Nicholas, etc. In fact the men's age was far older than Ethan in all of those examples.

The fact of the matter is NP and LA just have chemistry up the wazzo, and Kristina has been SORASed from 15 to 17 since their first scenes together. Wardrobe and makeup are catching up too. The other day she looked almost mature.

I'm just waiting to see what LuNacy will say on the matter - since this is the lying little 'strumpet' who almost got Ethan killed.

• Members

Mornin' folks....... Tracy spoilers from SZ for this week:

• Luke’s marriage proposal receives a swift kick in the rear by Tracy. Man overboard!
  • Ethan attempts to assuage Tracy, but she will not hear of it.
  • Luke slips into the Quartermaine’s, but Tracy has the cops take him in for trespassing.
  • Luke must lay his hat at Lucky’s bachelor pad for the duration.

• Members

looks like for sure tracy T-TH and Luke on Friday as well. We should enjoy...bet we don't have another 2 or 3 day Tracy week til October :(

I'm heading off to the CNN headquarters this am with two boys while my little one goes on a tour of the Georgia Dome with our cousin. Then we are going to the coca cola museum and the aquarium. Leave tomorrow to go to New Orleans for 2 nights then home.

Univ. of Georgia was a gorgeous campus!

• Members

Tracy at HS in wheelchair (apparently Steve thinks she should take it easy), she's with lawyer who gives Luke papers saying she's owner of the HS and he can't even get anything out of his office. Luke tells her to have her fun, they'll get this all worked out in no time.

Tracy is yelling at lawyer to look for money while Luke pulls out papers out of the legar, Tracy says since the boat is now hers, he has no business there so get out. Luke asks "Wife..." and Tracy cuts him off saying never to call her that again. Luke still wants to fly to Vegas and marry her again sober but she's not interested. Again Luke proposes to her and she kicks him in the shin then gets her men to carry him off the Star. Luke yells that she's not going to get many more chances.

• Members

Opps, didn't do ring watch - glad you did Funny.

It was really hard to gage Tracy's face today. I'm not sure if it was Tracy being conflicted and trying to hide it or if it was JE trying not to loose it in the face of TG's shenanigans as Luke.

And I agree Funny, Tracy can fight with him when he's in her face like this. But when he leaves town it's really going to upset her.

• Members

I won't get a chance to watch today's scenes until tomorrow. I have had a WEEK. I am telling you, all you have to do is think of every embarrassing, stupid thing the biggest geek in town does on every teen movie, and that has happened to me this week.

Fake boobies exposed to a minor? Check.(Okay, so I'm not sure HE saw them, but the two grown men in the room did, and that's bad enough).

I forgot I had the stupid things. I haven't worn them in years.You know, those little rubbery jello fakies you can put in your bra that mold to the shape of your breasties?

Yeah, those. I need to go home and burn them.

*Sticks chest out*

I don't *need* them, anyway. :)

Hitting the gas instead of the brakes and almost putting a hole in the garage wall of my parent's old house?

Check.

Oversleeping this morning and late for work?

Check.

Some mutant mosquitoes or something, getting through my patio door and biting me in my sleep? Check.

I am afraid to leave the building to go home. For reals.

But back to Lacy.......I so want Larry or some other guy to come along and give Luke something to think about. I am SO afraid that once again, because Luke is trying to make it right, that TRACY is going to be the one looking like a jerk.

Even though she was the one lied to and all.

Sometimes I hate them, I really do. *sigh*

ETA *waves to everyone*

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Seriously Luv, you should write.

Larry's dead but it would be great to see someone else come get interested in Tracy. It's her turn for sure and Luke has to understand he's truly on the brink of losing everything. THEN I want it proven that they are legally married.

Luke said something rather interesting today, that he wanted to do it sober this time..... perhaps they were too drunk but if they signed all the documents that makes it legal (well, GH version of Nevada legal at any rate). Wouldn't that be a kicker - that the ARE married after all and Luke's been living with this for years.

• Members

I was thinking that Tracy finds out that they are married and that is when she goes off to find him (je's vacay) then she comes back and can't find him.

Glad to see you over here ILTQ. I have to take a break from the insane asylum (sp) at times. The negativity over there is too much for me and I have to get into a more positive vibe.

• Members

ILTQ, I'm with you. I would FLOVE Ashton to return! And dead schmed Remos, when has that ever stopped a soap return?

Truke, PM me about your TrAsh hunt. Are you looking for anything in particular? I can help you find some stuff.

Hooked have fun in New Orleans, one of my favorite towns! :)

Edited by halee

• Members

I have a long drive tomorrow! 7 hours. But new Orleans should be fun. Thanks halee

so do we think tomorrow we here luke getting thrown or walking in soaking wet?

We'd is Ethan calming Tracy and luje moving in with lucky. Funny Luke won't move in the Spencer house or lucky. Lucky would rather pay rent! Lol