The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Okay, good. I didn't think he was 18 yet - his Bar MItzvah wasn't that long ago I thought. But when it's not your kid, time seems to fly faster.

As for JE, I think TPTB know who and what they have in her. She's got more knowledge and ability in her baby finger than most, and they obviously know the skills when they are presented.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So glad that *Betty White* won for Best Show. Seriously, you know that's the reason. I don't watch B&B, but from all the talk, her stint was one of the best in the show's history. Speaking of Betty White, wouldn't she be a trip as Edward's sister? Or maybe Helena's good but sometimes evil twin? She should definitely be the next guest on GH.

I am so flipping happy that Drew Garrett did ****not**** win. What little I've read from him since his exit confirms, for me, that Phelps is not the big, bad witch that some portray her to be. I'm not a fan of people who feel entitled and lack gratitude; same goes for their fans. Anyway, bye bye, thanks for playing, and *next*!

That was so cool about JE! That makes two shout-outs in three years, although I liked TG's a lot more. ;)

• Members

Well TG loves her, the directors appreciate and respect her. I'd imagine TG's would be better.

DG NOT winning was the best part of the show IMO (although the Cirq. de Sol carb was impressive - even if misplaced). That guy is following in the well trod footsteps of GF and TR, whining in the press and using it for their own personal platform. From just watching them I can understand why GH doesn't want any of them back. SJB got her fingers wrapped for the same stunt but seems to have learned her lesson.

Love your ideas re: Betty White. Although I'd love to see her as a potential woman-friend for Edward. THEN we'd see Tracy's claws come out. I would pay admission to see Betty White and Jane Elliot going toe-to-toe. Or maybe the sister is a good idea..... she could come with juicy family secrets. Or how about Edward's Sister-in-Law who knows more than she should..... of the possibilities are endless.....

• Members

Lila's sister! That has Betty White written all over it. Sweetness and light, sunshine and rainbows, butter wouldn't melt... But Tracy knows better. Then, it goes from sunshine to sarcasm. And I'm with you, I really would pay to see this. And I'll bet Betty White would be game. She was really nervous about the SNL gig which she nailed.

Betty White on General Hospital: It's officially out there in the universe. B)

So true about DG and GF. (Missed most of the TR drama. I know he's outspoken.) I can see why not only GH made, and continues to make, their decisions in that regard, but why *any* show would think twice about bringing either her into the fold. Can't see inviting a potential/probable logistical and PR nightmare.

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

So much truth there! Seems no one does want that headache.

I'm a firm believer in the one who talks the most also has the most to hide. I don't think it's a simple matter of "DG is amazing but he wasn't intense enough". All he did was "intense". CD is already a lot more varied. Sure I can do without the constant knitted eyebrows, but he's much more multi-facited. This guy has me wanting what's next. DG had me wanting him to shut up and go sit in the corner.

I'm still stuck on Betty White playing another Mrs. Quartermaine, or Ms. Morgan...... that would be super!!!

• Members

Ethan brings Luke cigars, and E tells Luke to find a way to 'win his wife back'. Luke says he's got a plan to put some distance between himself and his "popsicle", to which Ethan responds "assuming with the popsicle melts there is a heart". Luke takes exception saying he intends to spend the rest of his life with his wife. More blather about Monte Carlo and trying to keep Ethan away from Johnny without Ethan getting wise, but Ethan blows him off.

Later Lucky and Luke talk about Ethan.

No Tracy - just a shout out that Luke intends to spend his life with her.

• Members

I really hope she is on tomorrow before Luke leaves. I thought one of the sospsites said Luke thinks if Tracy sees his suitcases that she might reconsider.

I hope they have another scene or two before she finds out he left. I eould think they might but who knows

• Members

GHH2 has some spoilers for tomorrow including the Spencer Screamers planning an party, Luke intentionally leaving town to get Tracy's attention and the theft of the $10 mil.<div><br></div><div>TraLu is supposed to be on the 1st, so that's two days this week.</div>

Edited by remos

• Members

That is how it struck me . I finally watched the clip .

They were thanking people who gave them direction. Did they ever show the guys name who accepted the award?

Saw Billy Elliot last night. It was amazing.

What happened to Tracy beginning to soften spoiler? I hope she is on today. I bet shell be in the last segment pissed right after Luke leaves and tell the kids he took her funds

• Members

I suspect that won't actually play out until Thursday, Hooked. After her talk with Lulu she might soften and then bam - the news of the money.

I don't know who the guy accepting was, but it was interesting that the only four people mentioned were the HW, EP some other writer/ex and Jane.

I also wanted to tell everyone I'm gone in an hour or so to visit Things 2&3 at summer camp, so I'm not around to recap the day. Hopefully Ms. Q will happen by and do it for everyone.